district 13 A

tigersfan1

• 1 month later...

I'd heard that Dresden was the team to beat in 13A this year. I also had heard that Huntingdon might be pretty good. So, you've heard that Big Sandy, W. Carroll, and Bruceton are pretty good?

Who do you think the team to beat is?

I saw Dresden last night. They are tall, big, and have some athletes. They may be the team that wins the district.

I have seen a few of the teams but just going off of last year and what teams have lost I would think Bruceton will be competetive just because they return almost everyone.I knew Dresden would be good. Huntingdon lost alot and really should have done much better last year than they did, not sure about this year. Clarksburg has some talent with the Bailey kid. West Carroll without Greer still returns some kids who played alot of minutes last year. Big Sandy did not look good at all when they scrimmaged Greenfield, missing the presence of Cox, but I see they have played both Scottshill and Riverside competetively and beat Halls. Then there is Mckenzie, Gleason and Carroll Academy who I do not expect to challenge the top spot.

I don't know much about a few of the teams but here is my attempt at predicting 13A

(1)-Dresden

(2)-Bruceton

(3)-West Carroll

(4)-Clarksburg

(5)-Big Sandy

(6)-Huntingdon

(7)-Gleason

(8)-Mckenzie

(9)-Carroll Academy

Like I said, I'll probably be dead wrong LOL but I think the top 2 are solid but am uncertain about the rest. I thought the McClerking kid still played for Clarksburg??? I also have Mckenzie behind Gleason because it takes them a while to get into their groove after football season. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!!

I don't know much about a few of the teams but here is my attempt at predicting 13A

(1)-Dresden

(2)-Bruceton

(3)-West Carroll

(4)-Clarksburg

(5)-Big Sandy

(6)-Huntingdon

(7)-Gleason

(8)-Mckenzie

(9)-Carroll Academy

Like I said, I'll probably be dead wrong LOL but I think the top 2 are solid but am uncertain about the rest. I thought the McClerking kid still played for Clarksburg??? I also have Mckenzie behind Gleason because it takes them a while to get into their groove after football season. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!!

I think this list looks about as I would rank them. Mcclerking graduated last year but Clarksburg has a young team that I think will continue to improve. But as usual anything can happen in district 13 A.

Edited by tigersfan1

having played both teams, West Carroll > Bruceton.

That might very well be true, but you have to remember that bruceton just got done playing football and I am not sure if their best player, Chandler Jordan, even played. If he did then he is not 100% because he missed the last part of the football season with an injury. But WC has some athletes and a good shooter in Hayden McClain.