Science Hill's Hale commits to Alabama

AlumnI01

I just heard SH Sophomore Shannon Hale committed to Alabama today. Is this true? If so, why? Programs like UT, Louisville, Marquette and even UNC were after him. And he commits to Bama? Wow.

Good for him, i guess. He could still decommit if he wants, cant he? He could be a real stud before he leaves the Hill. Hope the injury bug stays away this year. I think he needs to be a little more of a force in the middle. Connell had his way with him in the Tour. last year. I also no that he was just coming back from his foot injury. I hope only the best to the young man.

Good for him, i guess. He could still decommit if he wants, cant he? He could be a real stud before he leaves the Hill. Hope the injury bug stays away this year. I think he needs to be a little more of a force in the middle. Connell had his way with him in the Tour. last year. I also no that he was just coming back from his foot injury. I hope only the best to the young man.

Hale was just a Freshman last year and as mentioned, had a nagging foot injury most of the season. He was a force on his AAU team over the summer and had very good showings at some elite camps. His performance at the UT camp even got him an offer. He got stronger over the summer and improved his play. I know several people who saw him play with his AAU team and said he dominated in the paint. He, Jaylen Allen, Good, and the Adams boys are going to be very tough to stop for the rest of the big 8.

Edited by AlumnI01