Daniel Boone vs David Crockett

FUB

I guess the video will be up later? I checked the website and they only had 3 minutes of video on there.

It is up check around the page it is there somewhere, mine stopped playing and I had to open it up in windows media player, no problems since then

24 to 6 Boone nice little throw back to the placekick holder for a 2 point conversion.

Boone will get the ball back at the half. It should be 31 to 6 tho.

Big win for Boone 48-12! Always gotta love winning the Musket Bowl. The guy at halftime talked about them doing the same type of game next year for the Great American Rivalry. I would hope that one day they would go all out and put it on national TV.

8-2 regular season, enjoy the win and weekend...play off time. Now let's see who Boone is going to be matched up with.

Congratulations to Boone football team and their coaches on a great win. The offense and defense played excellent against a good Crockett team which has a lot of talent. As Coach Jenkins said, Boone is playing their best ball right now and that is great going into the playoffs. Boone team, coaches, and fans will be able to enjoy the win this weedend and look forward to the first round, how sweet it is.

I wish the Crockett team well, you have a talented team with size and speed. If you don't make the playoffs, you have a good team to build on for next year.

Congratulations to Boone football team and their coaches on a great win. The offense and defense played excellent against a good Crockett team which has a lot of talent. As Coach Jenkins said, Boone is playing their best ball right now and that is great going into the playoffs. Boone team, coaches, and fans will be able to enjoy the win this weedend and look forward to the first round, how sweet it is.

I wish the Crockett team well, you have a talented team with size and speed. If you don't make the playoffs, you have a good team to build on for next year.

Aside from the Musket Bowl, I want Crockett to do well. It makes the rivalry better and makes the competition better in the district. I think Kent Greene has done a great job and I hope they do make the playoffs. How many jrs will be returning for Crockett next year?

• Upvote 1