"All District" 11AAA predictions?

cleveland8fan

Franklin: Manion, Kuivinen, and just about everyone on the starting defense. Obviously this can't happen and I'm not saying Franklin's players are that good, I'm just saying its tough to choose specific players off this stout defense.

yea i agree Franklins tough d has caused fits for all those "not so great teams" they have played this year theres some talented players on hillsboro centennial and indy also they just dont have the surrounding players around them where franklin and brentwood are both powerhouses that have all around stout players all around

im friends with a coach at independence and they have a linebacker with 102 tackles and some forced fumbles this year i think he blocked a punt against brentwood also so hes deserving

Your really making yourself look like the biggest idiot. Your the only person i know who makes a coach t account just to talk about there self on every single post you make. Seriously its a joke this isnt for players to get on here and hype thereselfs up for every1 to read. If you were good every1 would already know about you but they DONT becuase your not an all american like you think you are. We would all appreciate you stop posting about CHASE ERICKSON linebacker for ihs. And also quite acting like your some fan. We all know who clevelandguy is after your 10 posts all bout chase erickson. And no your not the best linebacker in the state of tn. And your prob not even the best defensive player on a sorry team. Hate to break it you, but enough posts about the linebacker from ihs. We get it, you think your good enough already

no one from centennial, or independence.

Brentwood: 2 Springer WR, 7 Webber QB, 6 Echetebu RB, 23 Josh Killett RB, 77 Lucas Patrick(aka Pancake) G, 64 Steve Wade DT, 43 Hoop MLB, 24 Ashcraft FS, 3 Stanley CB, 30 Gallardo SS.

Franklin: dye thats it.

Anyone i forget haha?

What about the kicker from Indy?