"All District" 11AAA predictions?

cleveland8fan

Thankfully the coaches are the ones who make the selections, not the posters or fans.

Tackles made are the most unobjective stat out there. EVERYONE who charts them have different definitions of what constitutes a solo tackle or an assist. Kind of like handing out buckeye leaves on a helmet- you get one for making it through warmups in the game,IMO.

Game tapes don't lie, however, and coaches know what they saw when they schemed your team.

If past is precedent, the number of selections you get depends on how you finished in the rankings: Region Champ gets the most, last team gets the least.

I believe you are right about this, while I somewhat disagree in how that is done, I can understand why they do it that way

I don't know. The holders at Brentwood and Franklin had WAY more opportunities to hold than the Indy kicker. :roflol: Also, is this Dakota or are you a friend of his from Texas? :flower:

haha actually i have heard that riley manion (holder for frnaklin) is very good but neither...i just know that he is a great holder haha

• 2 weeks later...

what I've heard so far:

Offensive MVP: Matt Kuivinen

Defensive MVP: Linebacker from Hillsboro

Special Teams MVP: Kick Returner from Centennial

District MVP: Clay Weber

Defensive Line MVP: Defensive lineman from Franklin (#66) i think

Kicker MVP: kicker from Indy

Punter MVP: Matt Mosely (Franklin)