Harriman @ Rockwood

bigman07

i will tell you why all roane and morgan county teams hate harriman..its cause harriman dominates all sports ...think about it harriman football last year went to final 8...harriman basketball went to state last year and is looking at a repeat...harriman baseball went to state with no seniors and there all returning...i think all the surrounding schools hates harriman cause harriman beats them and they just cant take the beating like real men..i know our football teams is coming off a two game losing streak but a heart breaking lose to coalfield makes me think that will just fire them up more for rockwood..rockwood can say they will blow harriman out but this rivalry is to big and harriman wont lay down ...you will see friday night ..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im right with dirtythirty on this one everybody hates harriman but they love havin that target on there back at all times they dont mind it at all and step up too the challenge every single night in every single sport harriman will see the opponents 'A' game and thats how its always been and friday night rockwood play their best game all year unfortunately for them they will leave with a 'L' because harriman is comin too play..playoff hopes are hangin in the balance and i know of a few seniors who dont wanna go home so friday night will be a dog fight but harriman will win 27-18

i will tell you why all roane and morgan county teams hate harriman..its cause harriman dominates all sports ...think about it harriman football last year went to final 8...harriman basketball went to state last year and is looking at a repeat...harriman baseball went to state with no seniors and there all returning...i think all the surrounding schools hates harriman cause harriman beats them and they just cant take the beating like real men..i know our football teams is coming off a two game losing streak but a heart breaking lose to coalfield makes me think that will just fire them up more for rockwood..rockwood can say they will blow harriman out but this rivalry is to big and harriman wont lay down ...you will see friday night ..

From what i heard last year dimitrique layed down last year in the Rockwood game. So im thinking Blowout just lke last year wasnt it 35-7 thats a blowout pretty much ! i mean i dont thnk that harriman will have a winning record once again they finish 5-5. With a loss to rockwood by 28. if not more i say r-wood throw up 40 !!!

Harriman did a fine job of dominating the Kingston Yellow Jacket football team this year!! In fact, They have done a fine job of it for the last 18 years in a row!! (HEAVY SARCASM!!)

I only "hate" Harriman in a rivalry kinda way.....I don't follow baseball and basketball,but i do know Harriman has had a very good basketball program for several years....and the young men you have in baseball are a special group on the diamond....seem to recall they went to state in middle school also didn't they??....However we are talking football now....the only team in Roane County you consistently beat is Midway.....i'm not going to look up the last time you played OS.....but it's been awhile.....Rockwood has won 9 of the last 10....and you haven't beat Kingston in something like 18 years....look back through the thread....JetPride and i are the only 2 "Rockwood" people that have posted......and neither predicted a blowout.....guess your seeing this thread the same as you see all those beatings Harriman gives Roane County teams in football :roflol:

:roflol:

I only "hate" Harriman in a rivalry kinda way.....I don't follow baseball and basketball,but i do know Harriman has had a very good basketball program for several years....and the young men you have in baseball are a special group on the diamond....seem to recall they went to state in middle school also didn't they??....However we are talking football now....the only team in Roane County you consistently beat is Midway.....i'm not going to look up the last time you played OS.....but it's been awhile.....Rockwood has won 9 of the last 10....and you haven't beat Kingston in something like 18 years....look back through the thread....JetPride and i are the only 2 "Rockwood" people that have posted......and neither predicted a blowout.....guess your seeing this thread the same as you see all those beatings Harriman gives Roane County teams in football :roflol:

:roflol:

Rockwood is coming off a dominating win of Bledsoe. Harriman coming off a heartbreaker v. Coalfield.

IMO: This game will come down to who's defense steps up and if either side can get a score on Special teams.

Both offenses are based on ball control. I expect a low scoring game with RW coming out on top; unless Harriman flops and lays down like they did last year.

Offense: Advantage--Rockwood--Avg 25.6 pts a game. Much more of a threat to throw and run.

Harriman--Avg 26.3 pts a game. One dimensional, not much of a threat to throw

Defense: Advantage--Rockwood--Avg 14 pts a game. Simple fact that they won't have to defend the pass

Harriman--Avg 21.2 pts a game. Will struggle to defend the RW passing offense.

Special Teams: Advantage--Harriman-- One word(Inman)

Rockwood--Has an opportunity to negate this advantage with careful Kick/Punt

placement.

Harriman 12

Rockwood 20

The last 8 games wirh Midway the series is 4 and 4 seems equal to me.

Rockwood is coming off a dominating win of Bledsoe. Harriman coming off a heartbreaker v. Coalfield.

IMO: This game will come down to who's defense steps up and if either side can get a score on Special teams.

Both offenses are based on ball control. I expect a low scoring game with RW coming out on top; unless Harriman flops and lays down like they did last year.

Offense: Advantage--Rockwood--Avg 25.6 pts a game. Much more of a threat to throw and run.

Defense: Advantage--Rockwood--Avg 14 pts a game. Simple fact that they won't have to defend the pass

placement.

Harriman 12

Rockwood 20

Inman is for sure and ATHLETE/INDIVIDUAL. You need a TEAM to win this one not just one person. Rockwood playing great vs. harriman playin great rockwood wins by 21. I think Inman lays down quick,(he cant take a beating). havent heard much from you "newguy" are you a harriman fan sayin rockwood is going to win ? if so thats pretty funny :roflol: :roflol:

Goodluck Rockwood ! hope you have another great season

placement.

Harriman 12

Rockwood 20

Inman is for sure and ATHLETE/INDIVIDUAL. You need a TEAM to win this one not just one person. Rockwood playing great vs. harriman playin great rockwood wins by 21. I think Inman lays down quick,(he cant take a beating). havent heard much from you "newguy" are you a harriman fan sayin rockwood is going to win ? if so thats pretty funny :roflol: :roflol:

Not a Harriman fan. Just a fan of East TN HS football. Looking forward to Friday(Oldest rivalry in the state)