Harriman @ Rockwood

bigman07

Thats what i have heard. Im looking forward to i will be there if i can away from my wife and kids such a stress. doesnt Rockwood's QB have the strongest arm in his division ?

Not sure about in his "Division"

I would say he has the best arm of anybody wearing pads at Civitan Field Friday night.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what i have heard. Im looking forward to i will be there if i can away from my wife and kids such a stress. doesnt Rockwood's QB have the strongest arm in his division ?

Not sure about arm strength. He has thrown the ball well at times this year. Enough to keep opposing defenses honest.

RW's bread and butter is running the football though.

Rockwood is coming off a dominating win of Bledsoe. Harriman coming off a heartbreaker v. Coalfield.

IMO: This game will come down to who's defense steps up and if either side can get a score on Special teams.

Both offenses are based on ball control. I expect a low scoring game with RW coming out on top; unless Harriman flops and lays down like they did last year.

Offense: Advantage--Rockwood--Avg 25.6 pts a game. Much more of a threat to throw and run.

Harriman--Avg 26.3 pts a game. One dimensional, not much of a threat to throw

Defense: Advantage--Rockwood--Avg 14 pts a game. Simple fact that they won't have to defend the pass

Harriman--Avg 21.2 pts a game. Will struggle to defend the RW passing offense.

Special Teams: Advantage--Harriman-- One word(Inman)

Rockwood--Has an opportunity to negate this advantage with careful Kick/Punt

placement.

Harriman 12

Rockwood 20

Well with greenback playing both teams this year,even with us beating rockwood,though they didnt play well against us,they are the best team in our district,harriman came in and that game we didnt play well and they spanked our butts,but we are a very inconsistant team,rockwood will win this game i think by a easy two scores,they are a very balanced team,harriman is pretty much one sided although inman is a very tallented young man,but he is all they really have,cant throw the ball at all.

I think you guys are been dumbfounded because harriman went 4 games in a row with a touchdown pass and and then threw another one the game after that... and kees101 sayin they have no passin game but harriman threw for over 100 against them with a touchdown and another pass play got to the 1yd line... and last week they threw it 13 or 14 times with 2td and over 100 yds... yes they do like to run the ball but they have thrown it more and when they do throw it they are successful most of the time and they do a good job at it when they have time to throw, which there line did a great job of friday night!

I think you guys are been dumbfounded because harriman went 4 games in a row with a touchdown pass and and then threw another one the game after that... and kees101 sayin they have no passin game but harriman threw for over 100 against them with a touchdown and another pass play got to the 1yd line... and last week they threw it 13 or 14 times with 2td and over 100 yds... yes they do like to run the ball but they have thrown it more and when they do throw it they are successful most of the time and they do a good job at it when they have time to throw, which there line did a great job of friday night!

Listen harriman has 580 yrds passing for the season,thats 64 yrds a game,thats what we are saying,thats not much of a passing game at all,granted you all run the ball well,well inman does really well.If you have to rely on the pass against any body in our district you will lose,especialy against rockwood,if you all run like you did against us,you should win about any game,but rockwood will be the best team you have faced to date!

Alright I'll I've got to say about this is that the game this friday is gonna be one to remember and YEAH INMAN IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT HE DONT MAKE UP THE WHOLE FREAKIN TEAM!! We've got lineman that don't care to blow kids off the ball, we have 3 other running backs that can find the holes and take it up field, we've got a fullback that'll flat back the crap outta kids and he can get that 1st when it matters, we've got linebackers that don't care to hit, and we've got defensive ends that dont care to fire off the ball, get down that line, and bust you right in the mouth. Harriman and Rockwood are both great teams and neither of them should be underestimated. And Harriman may only have a average of 64 passing yards per game but that don't mean anything! If Travis Tapp feels the need to pass then he'll pass but until then we're gonna play smashmouth football. Whoever says this game will be a blowout just needs to go and delete your account because you're obviously retarded. Harriman and Rockwood being the longest lasting rivalry in the STATE is going to make this a great game. I say it's gonna be an amazing game and it's gonna come down to the last few seconds and someone is gonna be disappointed. Good luck to both teams but I'm saying

Harriman- 20

Rockwood- 14

yea kees101 harriman may have an average of 64 passin yards a game but i mean you gotta take in consideration the teams they have played that hasnt stopped there runnin game.. if there not stoppin you then why show other teams your pass plays on film and the games they had to throw they have done it... and if it came down to throwin i truly believe if harriman line does a good job pass blockin which they will from now on that they could do it! but enough arguin it will be a great rivalry to watch

yea kees101 harriman may have an average of 64 passin yards a game but i mean you gotta take in consideration the teams they have played that hasnt stopped there runnin game.. if there not stoppin you then why show other teams your pass plays on film and the games they had to throw they have done it... and if it came down to throwin i truly believe if harriman line does a good job pass blockin which they will from now on that they could do it! but enough arguin it will be a great rivalry to watch

If nobody was stopping their running game they wouldn't have lost 4 games already. How many picks last week vs. Grace???

Alright I'll I've got to say about this is that the game this friday is gonna be one to remember and YEAH INMAN IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT HE DONT MAKE UP THE WHOLE FREAKIN TEAM!! We've got lineman that don't care to blow kids off the ball, we have 3 other running backs that can find the holes and take it up field, we've got a fullback that'll flat back the crap outta kids and he can get that 1st when it matters, we've got linebackers that don't care to hit, and we've got defensive ends that dont care to fire off the ball, get down that line, and bust you right in the mouth. Harriman and Rockwood are both great teams and neither of them should be underestimated. And Harriman may only have a average of 64 passing yards per game but that don't mean anything! If Travis Tapp feels the need to pass then he'll pass but until then we're gonna play smashmouth football. Whoever says this game will be a blowout just needs to go and delete your account because you're obviously retarded. Harriman and Rockwood being the longest lasting rivalry in the STATE is going to make this a great game. I say it's gonna be an amazing game and it's gonna come down to the last few seconds and someone is gonna be disappointed. Good luck to both teams but I'm saying

Harriman- 20

Rockwood- 14

21-0, could have been much worse. Harriman is terrible. If Tapp felt the "need" to pass, he would have against GCA. Rockwood in a blowout. (and we need Harriman to win, but its not going to happen).

86 yds total offense, most rushing. When was Tapp going to pull out his "passing attack"? It doesn't exist, like Kees stated, he's just being nice and not calling you out on it.

Harriman- 20

Rockwood- 14

Harriman didnt pass vs. GCA they lost 21 nothing while rockwood beat them. and actually put up points. This pass attack they need isnt going to happen while you have chesser paded up playing QB. #2 will have the best arm at civitan and will probabley hit 1000 yards passing on the season. while they also have many running yards harriman cant defend the pass well. Rockwood can they did against grace,was unlucky against wartburg running the spread but its hard to beat a good team twice i say rockwood wins by 21+ and beat wartburg in their rematch game in the playoffs and use the momentum to go to the semis and play TC. if they pull off a win there STATE BOUND goes rockwood but i highly doubt that