Coaching Changes

eers

Coach 'RANKIN' is the King of the snake drill, and is closer to teach it. :roflolk:

Don't quote me on this, but I heard from a assistant coach(not at Oak Ridge), that Rankins will be at Catholic next year or at least, he's in discussion about the job. You know how rumors are, but we'll just have to wait and see.

The rumor out of Bradley county is a certain coach with some questionable senior transfers may be ask to resign after the season. Seems the brass did not like the spotlight of having to clean up the mess and all.

What comes around goes around you cant do kids the way he did when he left Soddy and it not come back to bite you.

What comes around goes around you cant do kids the way he did when he left Soddy and it not come back to bite you.

You mean to tell me if you were offered a raise you would turn it down. He has a family he has to support. Would you deny giving your family the best? I dont think so. Everyone looks down on Slaughter because he move to a different high school. When actually he was a good coach and that's the reason your mad cause he left.

And you dont hear the people who have beaten us starting rumors about him being asked to resign. Only the ones who have lost to us.

Don't quote me on this, but I heard from a assistant coach(not at Oak Ridge), that Rankins will be at Catholic next year or at least, he's in discussion about the job. You know how rumors are, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Going to Catholic would not surprise me one bit. He has wanted to go to a private or another state since he became eligible to draw his Tn teachers retirement. This is the same time every season the bonus or leaving scenario comes up. <_<:roflol:

Going to Catholic would not surprise me one bit. He has wanted to go to a private or another state since he became eligible to draw his Tn teachers retirement. This is the same time every season the bonus or leaving scenario comes up. <_<:roflol:

If that becomes true..it would be the continuation of a trend. Didn't Bill Young and Tommy Pharr both do that at CAK?

You mean to tell me if you were offered a raise you would turn it down. He has a family he has to support. Would you deny giving your family the best? I dont think so. Everyone looks down on Slaughter because he move to a different high school. When actually he was a good coach and that's the reason your mad cause he left.

And you dont hear the people who have beaten us starting rumors about him being asked to resign. Only the ones who have lost to us.

I don't have a problem with someone doing what is best for their family but you don't run one day of spring practice and then leave the next. That is just wrong.

I don't have a problem with someone doing what is best for their family but you don't run one day of spring practice and then leave the next. That is just wrong.

He had no choice. It was either take the job that was offered at the time it was offered or not take it at all. Put yourself in his shoes before you go saying what he did was wrong.

Cmon LOD, it is getting close to Christmas and Rankin needs that bonus money from Alcoa boosters to make his Christmas merry. Best thing was his last yr at Riverdale, no one offered him a dime to stay put after that loss to Oak Ridge.