Wartburg vs. Sunbright- who wins it

goldfinger

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shutouts against non quality teams u gave up 28 to coalfield 52 to OS and 25 to oneida the only quality teams u have played this year wartburg has only giving up more than 14 points to OS (32) the rest where 14 or lower

yeah you all loss to purple kittys and chokefield. and you will lose to sunbright tonite.

Seriously end the Coalfield Wartburg game crap. It was played and one team lost and one team won so end it. This is Wartburg Sunbright. LOL doesn't surprise me coalfield always has to find a reason to brag but seriously its getting old on both sides. Sunbright in my oppinion is what their record shows. They are 8-1 with a loss to the best team in the district and wins off of mediocre competition. They barely squeaked out games from oneida and oz. Wartburg needs to be a playoff team and beat the tigers and ride it all the way thru the playoffs. Wartburg should and can win this game. If they don't its their own fault. They need to stop the turnovers, fix special teams, and mix up the playlist i mean the oz game they ran they same plays every time it was no wonder how oz defense looked good. Wartburg needs to take it seriously. They didn't against coalfield and they lost the game by their own means. I want to see plays that dont all revolve around #16, teams know the dawgs give it to him 70% of the time so the dogs better spread the ball around. Ill give it to sunbright the england boy is better than phillips trust me but i see defense winning for wartburg hopefully. It won't be easy but if both teams play all four quarters this actually could be the game of the year. Wartburg 27 Sunbright 22