Wartburg vs. Sunbright- who wins it

goldfinger

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true fact but u forgot one big part we beat alcoa twice overall give the dawgs there rightful due a win over alcoa is a big thing in east tennessee even if it was 1995 and 2001 and from what ive seen TSSAA doesnt reward for winning a district only for total wins so does a district championship really mean a whole lot anymore?

Ok I'm sorry, Congrats on beating alcoa the same year everyone else beat them(3-7). My whole point was bulldogs football player was calling out poor oakdale so I had to call him out.

Ok I'm sorry, Congrats on beating alcoa the same year everyone else beat them(3-7). My whole point was bulldogs football player was calling out poor oakdale so I had to call him out.

hey u gotta take a win over alcoa anytime u can get it dont matter how bad they are lol we aint picky lmbo

true fact but u forgot one big part we beat alcoa twice overall give the dawgs there rightful due a win over alcoa is a big thing in east tennessee even if it was 1995 and 2001 and from what ive seen TSSAA doesnt reward for winning a district only for total wins so does a district championship really mean a whole lot anymore?

your right gobey district didnt mean much this year as far as the playoffs went but it means a lot for a single a team to win a aa district.

DITTO MY FRIEND.They are a 2aa team having that much trouble with the 1a teams lets just

see how they handle the playoffs.I look for them to meet up with rockwood in round 2.I think

the out come will be different than the last time they played.

OK Congrats to Wartburg, Coalfield and Sunbright for making the playoffs but for anyone from any of these schools bashing each other about getting beat in the playoffs is calling the kettle black all 3 will be in the end at home or watching the state game from the stands sorry but truth is truth. So I say be happy for the Morgan County teams that are in the playoffs and good luck to all.

Wow....Wartburg didn't bury him deep enough, huh? Well, two more weeks (at least) of the Ole Speller. Such a disgrace to football lovers everywhere. The popcorn was too hot, the toilets were out of whack, the moon wasn't full, Coach Stephens was experiencing delusional ineptitude throughout the game, Wartburg cheated, their was a pothole on the sixteen yard line, the band wasn't loud enough, Ole Girlfriend stood me up, etc. etc. etc. Whiner of the Year Award goes too.......Ole Speller!

:roflol:

Kazanity

Wow....Wartburg didn't bury him deep enough, huh? Well, two more weeks (at least) of the Ole Speller. Such a disgrace to football lovers everywhere. The popcorn was too hot, the toilets were out of whack, the moon wasn't full, Coach Stephens was experiencing delusional ineptitude throughout the game, Wartburg cheated, their was a pothole on the sixteen yard line, the band wasn't loud enough, Ole Girlfriend stood me up, etc. etc. etc. Whiner of the Year Award goes too.......Ole Speller!

:roflol:

Kazanity

Classic!!!!!!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol: