Wartburg vs. Sunbright- who wins it

goldfinger

i thought they said they had the best defense in the district lol spence scored 5 touchdowns on em tonite rusty kicked butt and our defense played pretty good (4 turnovers) all in all not bad take the week off dogs heal up n get ready for rockwood or boyd buchanon GO DAWGS

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, lets look at this list OT, your list has some holes in it.

best offense NOT

best defense NOT

best coach he is good but not the best

best players, good players but ...

best team, 3rd in this district

best record, 8-2 for CF, WB, and SB

best fans, they are good fans, but need to find you and shut you up.

Hope the tigers make a long playoff run, while you run off in a hole and pull rock over top.

As for best in dist, You are # 3 in the county!!!!!!!!!!

Wartburg won this game with 4 starters not on the field great job buy the backup players and all the other starters steping up old tiger your team put 2 players on #16 all night and he still scored 4 TD's on your great D-Fence good job DAWGS

Nice spelling D-FENCE.U didnt win with talent u win with coaching!!!!!!

I have to say congrats to the bulldogs for taking it to us. It was a hard fought game throughout. The only thing I didn't agree with is the last touchdown by wartburg. 1st and 10 up 14 with a minute left and sunbright only having one timeout left and you pass the ball <_< . All you should have done was take a couple of knees and game over have a nice trip home, but instead you do the same thing that you did to oakdale. Just wondering what the thought was behind all of that. But either way, the game is over and both teams move on. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

I have to say congrats to the bulldogs for taking it to us. It was a hard fought game throughout. The only thing I didn't agree with is the last touchdown by wartburg. 1st and 10 up 14 with a minute left and sunbright only having one timeout left and you pass the ball <_< . All you should have done was take a couple of knees and game over have a nice trip home, but instead you do the same thing that you did to oakdale. Just wondering what the thought was behind all of that. But either way, the game is over and both teams move on. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

It was a very hard fought ballgame with both teams battling until the end. However you are wrong about the one thing you disagree with. It was 3rd and practically goal. If Wartburg would have taken a knee it would have brought up fourth down and Sunbright would have gotten the ball back. Now, Sunbright scored twice on O.S. very quickly. Do you think that might have had something to do with Wartburg trying to put another score in and not just hand the ball back over?