Week 3 William Blount (tba)

Week 4 Seymour (home)

Week 5 open date

Week 6 Cocke County (home)

Week 7 Cherokee (away)

Week 8 Morristown West (home)

Week 9 Morristown East (away)

Week 10 South Doyle (home)

Well It was fun playin the Patriots over the years. I sure hope we can play in the future. Ultimately this cld hurt both teams but I believe the Devils will Schedule Bigger and Better teams. Goodluck Patriots!

So looks like Greenville will have an opening in their schedule. Im hearing DB will have a opening as well. Get with your coach and have him contact Clark and get you a game.

It's GreenEville and who's DB droppin?

I don't know but I'd think Clinton if we have a say.Sevier co and Farragut are very tough 6A teams.I don't know if we would pick up Greeneville or look for another 6A team to play.This would have been a good year but I don't know how both schools would look at it for a long term deal.I'd drop all three to see DB and Greeneville every year but it's not up to me.Warlock,sorry to get off the topic,it looks like we might be playing or maybe a chance from what some are saying for the playoffs.

Edited by BatmanDB

I don't know but I'd think Clinton if we have a say.Sevier co and Farragut are very tough 6A teams.I don't know if we would pick up Greeneville or look for another 6A team to play.This would have been a good year but I don't know how both schools would look at it for a long term deal.I'd drop all three to see DB and Greeneville every year but it's not up to me.Warlock,sorry to get off the topic,it looks like we might be playing or maybe a chance from what some are saying for the playoffs.

GreenEville shld be stacked for years to come...

Sorry Warlock for getting off topic...GO PATS!

Looks that way, as of now, if things work the right way. Fine with me. Kingsport is nice trip.