WH-Heritage @ McEwen

Shep

Sweet...congrats Pattycakes! :thumb:

haha Shep its P A T R I O T S thank you very much.

We still need to get a good win against McEwen this FRI....go in at 7-3.

Have been to Murfreesboro today WH_Heritage Girls Volleyball team Made it to State Went and watched em get beat by Signal Mountain. I think they Might have a pretty good football team too this yr. :unsure: Girls are still in tho losers bracket playing now as I type this.

Patriots are playing good football right now and should be peaking and healthy come week 11.

Go Patriots !!

haha Shep its P A T R I O T S thank you very much.

We still need to get a good win against McEwen this FRI....go in at 7-3.

Have been to Murfreesboro today WH_Heritage Girls Volleyball team Made it to State Went and watched em get beat by Signal Mountain. I think they Might have a pretty good football team too this yr. :unsure: Girls are still in tho losers bracket playing now as I type this.

Patriots are playing good football right now and should be peaking and healthy come week 11.

Go Patriots !!

Good Luck to the Girls VB Team!

WHH 28 M 13

This is from the Tennessean.........

Richardson completed his transfer from Ensworth to Pearl-Cohn on Wednesday during the final week of the high school football regular season. His father, Lanny, and Brunetti said Richardson transferred for academic reasons.

"I think it bothers him not to be able to play (for Ensworth)," Brunetti said. "His father brought him to a situation where he felt like I would guide him in the right direction because I've dealt with a lot of kids."

The senior will not be able play sports at Pearl-Cohn under Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association rules, which require a student to sit out one year after transferring within 20 miles.

Lanny Richardson declined to allow his son to be interviewed on Wednesday.

If Richardson can't play. Why is it OK for Heritage to have a transfer with in 20 miles?

Edited by BallFan44

This is from the Tennessean.........

Richardson completed his transfer from Ensworth to Pearl-Cohn on Wednesday during the final week of the high school football regular season. His father, Lanny, and Brunetti said Richardson transferred for academic reasons.

"I think it bothers him not to be able to play (for Ensworth)," Brunetti said. "His father brought him to a situation where he felt like I would guide him in the right direction because I've dealt with a lot of kids."

The senior will not be able play sports at Pearl-Cohn under Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association rules, which require a student to sit out one year after transferring within 20 miles.

Lanny Richardson declined to allow his son to be interviewed on Wednesday.

The thing is, the kid is gonna move back just as soon as football season is over. Not gonna live in a little apartment in White House, when you have a huge house and acreage in Cross Plains. Everyone knows this was wrong, and Pat Brown should be ashamed of himself. I know I will never feel the same way about him again.

If Richardson can't play. Why is it OK for Heritage to have a transfer with in 20 miles?

sorry that indianpolo thinks the kid is going to move out of small apartment. He should check his facts. This family moved into a 3000 square foot plus house with lake and guest house. He will not be moving back to crossplains at all. When he moves He will be going to college somewhere hopefully thanks to support and good coaching he received at white house heritage. Hopefully someone buys house that is for sale in cross plains.Also sits on several acres and is a brick house not a vinyal sided one.