unofficial 4A playoff brackets week 9

pigpen874

Here is what I have come up with on 4A possible playoff brackets. This is based on if the playoffs started this week and it does not take into account seedings based on geography that tssaa apparently is going to use for their primary criteria. There are also several games this week that will change the landscape of the playoffs if certain teams win and automatically qualify for playoffs. There were quite a few changes from last week and probably will be a few more when TSSAA releases the final brackets on Saturday morning.

Quad 1

1 Greeneville

8 East Ridge

4 Knox Fulton

5 Red Bank

3 Claibourne County

6 Chattanooga Central

2 Gibbs

7 Scott County

Quad 2

1 Maplewood

8 Stratford

4 Page

5 Marshall County

3 David Lipscomb

6 Macon County

2 Giles County

7 Livingston Academy

Quad 3

1 Lexington

8 Creekwood

4 Chester County

5 Montgomery Central

3 Greenbrier

6 Obion County

2 Liberty Magnet

7 White House

Quad 4

1 Trezevant

8 Haywood County

4 Sheffield

5 Hillcrest

3 Crockett County

6 Covington

2 Ripley

7 Kingsbury

Here is what I have come up with on 4A possible playoff brackets. This is based on if the playoffs started this week and it does not take into account seedings based on geography that tssaa apparently is going to use for their primary criteria. There are also several games this week that will change the landscape of the playoffs if certain teams win and automatically qualify for playoffs. There were quite a few changes from last week and probably will be a few more when TSSAA releases the final brackets on Saturday morning.

Quad 1

1 Greeneville

8 East Ridge

4 Knox Fulton

5 Red Bank

3 Claibourne County

6 Chattanooga Central

2 Gibbs

7 Scott County

Quad 2

1 Maplewood

8 Stratford

4 Page

5 Marshall County

3 David Lipscomb

6 Macon County

2 Giles County

7 Livingston Academy

Quad 3

1 Lexington

8 Creekwood

4 Chester County

5 Montgomery Central

3 Greenbrier

6 Obion County

2 Liberty Magnet

7 White House

Quad 4

1 Trezevant

8 Haywood County

4 Sheffield

5 Hillcrest

3 Crockett County

6 Covington

2 Ripley

7 Kingsbury

can you tell me how gb and white house went from quad 2 to 3 just wondering

Stratford has just won three games all year with only one win being a district game. And only one of the three teams they beat that is likely to be in the playoffs. And they would get in with a 3-7 record? Well, I guess it's better than last year when they had a 2-8 team in the playoffs.

They need to go back to five classifications and take the top four teams from each region.

can you tell me how gb and white house went from quad 2 to 3 just wondering

If they are close to the line for the quads that can happen. Since they started posting the standings Red Bank, for example, has jumped from Quad 1 to Quad 2 and now is back in Quad 1. If certain teams win this week they could be back in Quad 2.

It would be nice for a Greeneville/Red Bank rematch. Red Bank does not have near the team they had last year so they will have to play very good games to get there. We have played a little better the last couple of games but need to play alot better if we want to advance past the first round in the playoffs. We have the talent we have just been inconsistant especially on offense. Our defense has kept us in games and give the offense a chance to recover.

It's gonna be hard for any team to stop the Devil's offense!

And well The Devil Defense? I take it your from Red Bank so I'll let you decide on the denfense :thumb: ...Devils returned a lot of starters too :flower:

Your defense did a pretty good job stopping us last year by keying in on our running back. If you returned several of them I am sure they are even better this year.

Spradlin and your quarterback was all you needed to beat us last year, we couldn't stop that combo. If we make it that far and we will have to play much better or this years score sure won't be 14-13.

Your defense did a pretty good job stopping us last year by keying in on our running back. If you returned several of them I am sure they are even better this year.

Spradlin and your quarterback was all you needed to beat us last year, we couldn't stop that combo. If we make it that far and we will have to play much better or this years score sure won't be 14-13.

our qb has ran for over 1300 yards and spradlin has ran over 1000 also...

we avg. 54.2 points a game...most points gave up was 20 in week 1 and havent. no one has scored more than 13 on us since