District 12A

waynecofreak

Before Glazed's time, but not before mine. Don't really keep up with b-ball too much anymore, but I was a freshman when Mike Rhodes was a senior, and I watched him play in the state tournament. Don't know if I have even been to a b-ball game since Kirk Haston played, but PC definitely has a tradition. We should have a really good team this year.

I remember watching Mike Rhodes play for Vandy.Did he play on the same team that Turner,and Phill Cox Played on

Edited by RedDevil88

He EARNED IT, HE DESERVED IT, and HE WON IT!!!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha Still can't get over can you? Do you cry about that at night? BTW the regelar season really don't mean to much in basketball. When postseason comes Wayne Co. will be on top just like last year! Yea Glazed you heard me buddy

Tucker will win Mr Baskerball and Mr Football this year....book it!

Edited by RedDevil88

You'll see when CA kicks the crap out of Summertown Monday night.

This guy is funny. Looks like I was right on how the region will stack up. Our #2 has beat District 11s best team twice and their second best once, it is a very rare thing to see a District 11 team competing for Region Champions. :thumb:

Edited by akaGlazed

This guy is funny. Looks like I was right on how the region will stack up. Our #2 has beat District 11s best team twice and their second best once, it is a very rare thing to see a District 11 team competing for Region Champions. :thumb:

Dont let the scores fool ya. Both CA and MP are both pretty good teams. No one in 12A should let their guard down. The region is still up for grabs.

They are good but not good enough to beat PC or Stown, and that's what it will take to be Region Champs.

CA could have beaten Summertown last night. MP could have beaten Summertown (twice). CA and MP both have what it takes to beat PC. All im saying is not to get to confident based on what the boxscores say.

CA could have beaten Summertown last night. MP could have beaten Summertown (twice). CA and MP both have what it takes to beat PC. All im saying is not to get to confident based on what the boxscores say.

What teams could have done and what they did are two different things. And if CA or mTp couldn't beat Stown then they definantly can't beat PC.