District 12A

waynecofreak

I'm curious to see how things will go now that T.Rice will be back into the swing. I hope it gives this team a boost. I think they need him there to help lead the team.

You are so correct. The stown game was like we were a borrowed mule taken out behind the woodshed :bored: We still have a lot of things to work on even with T.Rice, but am sure thankful Rice is back and ready. Just him being there gives this team confidence!!!!! IF IF'S AND BUTS WAS CANDY AND NUTS WE WOULD ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS. So with that said, stown played like their known for playing fast,quick and BUCKETS falling. congrats!

Well i don't recall saying PC will win state(i hope they do but we are not far enough into the season for me to make such a prediction), but you did say you thought Summertown will win the district and when Perry County wins the District you will look like a fool. :roflolk:

I think that S'town is still in the hunt. You say ya'll will get better as the season goes on but won't the eagles get good as well. Either way, one of the two of ya'll will be the district champs. The thing I want to know is, how will everyone stack up in the region.

Edited by wildcatalumni

I think that S'town is still in the hunt. You say ya'll will get better as the season goes on but won't the eagles get good as well. Either way, one of the two of ya'll will be the district champs. The thing I want to know is, how will everyone stack up in the region.

I think Stown will improve slowly over the season, whereas PC will improve quickly. Stown didn't have to deal with Football jitters. But I think the district will stack up like this.

Perry Co. #1

Stown #2

WC/Loretto #3

Loretto/WC #4

Collinwood #5

Frank Hughes #6

I think Stown will improve slowly over the season, whereas PC will improve quickly. Stown didn't have to deal with Football jitters. But I think the district will stack up like this.

Perry Co. #1

Stown #2

WC/Loretto #3

Loretto/WC #4

Collinwood #5

Frank Hughes #6

Well, can't argue with that. Ya'll do have the upper hand on S'town. As of now, I would have to agree with your picks, but I do think we will finish third.

How about the region play though, is MtP and CA any good this year.

Well, can't argue with that. Ya'll do have the upper hand on S'town. As of now, I would have to agree with your picks, but I do think we will finish third.

How about the region play though, is MtP and CA any good this year.

Well CA is undefeated but really haven't played anybody, and mTp is very athletic as always and can apparently score seeing as how they put up 93 against Stown, even though they lost it takes a decently talented team to put up 93 points in 32 minutes.