District 12A

waynecofreak

What teams could have done and what they did are two different things. And if CA or mTp couldn't beat Stown then they definantly can't beat PC.

Glazed, you need to come off your high horse. You are giving all the vikings a bad rep. Its great to be a fantatic but sometimes you lift someone up to high it just makes for a harder fall.

Glazed, you need to come off your high horse. You are giving all the vikings a bad rep. Its great to be a fantatic but sometimes you lift someone up to high it just makes for a harder fall.

I just know basketball and I support my team. How high they go or how hard they may or may not fall has nothing to do with the opinions I post on these boards. They make their own fate. :thumb:

I just know basketball and I support my team. How high they go or how hard they may or may not fall has nothing to do with the opinions I post on these boards. They make their own fate. :thumb:

That's true. But you are making them appear cocky and Obnoxious. I know these kids and they arent as boastful as you sometimes make them seem. PC is a quiet giant to those that truly know them. And yes CA and MP both have the ability to beat them. Just a heads up to all of 12A, dont get too confident.

That's true. But you are making them appear cocky and Obnoxious. I know these kids and they arent as boastful as you sometimes make them seem. PC is a quiet giant to those that truly know them. And yes CA and MP both have the ability to beat them. Just a heads up to all of 12A, dont get too confident.

I don't see how what I say reflects what the players think. And no neither CA or mTp can beat PC. Just stating the facts for you.

I don't see how what I say reflects what the players think. And no neither CA or mTp can beat PC. Just stating the facts for you.

Gotta agree w/tyme. Anybody can be beat. Nobody ever thought that WC would run through PC and Stown in the region last year and get to state, but they did! And Mtp and CA have played stown pretty close. Anything can happen come tourney time. And Mtp especially can do some damage come tourney time.....isn't the Region at their place too? Just cause they didn't beat stown doesnt mean they can't beat PC. PC is good....they're not great, and you know that if you look at it objectively. I saw the stown/pc game and yes I know Tucker wasn't 100%, but I thought Bubba played really poor in that game, and at stown, it'll be much tougher to come out with a W.

Gotta agree w/tyme. Anybody can be beat. Nobody ever thought that WC would run through PC and Stown in the region last year and get to state, but they did! And Mtp and CA have played stown pretty close. Anything can happen come tourney time. And Mtp especially can do some damage come tourney time.....isn't the Region at their place too? Just cause they didn't beat stown doesnt mean they can't beat PC. PC is good....they're not great, and you know that if you look at it objectively. I saw the stown/pc game and yes I know Tucker wasn't 100%, but I thought Bubba played really poor in that game, and at stown, it'll be much tougher to come out with a W.

Bubba still had double digits and #24 had 6 or 7 threes which I don't think is regular for them so Stown didn't play poorly as a team. But im sticking with my previous Region predictions. So we'll just have to wait and see.

Bubba still had double digits and #24 had 6 or 7 threes which I don't think is regular for them so Stown didn't play poorly as a team. But im sticking with my previous Region predictions. So we'll just have to wait and see.

Not saying your region predictions will be wrong when its all said and done, but its definitely not gonna be an easy go for any of the top teams.

Not saying your region predictions will be wrong when its all said and done, but its definitely not gonna be an easy go for any of the top teams.

I definantly don't think it will be easy, every game is a battle. But I expect PC to win those battles. Tucker is back and I feel like from this point on PC will just get better and better. I expect Stown at Stown to be a really close game cause it always is, but past that I see double digit wins for the Vikings.

• 3 weeks later...