BLACKMAN VS OVERTON

pattonboysdad

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Workinprogress you just made my point that your best athlete will only get a few touches. Do you think that #7 should get 3 times the touches as Hampton?

Workinprogress, I guess you agree with me since you are being silent. I know if you disagreed you would have something to say. Also you could'nt ignore me if you tried. Overton sucks. 35-0 BHS.

Only a couple of days away from opening night games. Weather looks to be great football weather maybe even a bit on the chilly side! The field will probably be a little damp since they are predicting morning light showers. I watched the videos on Mathers. The kid is very talented and will be tough for Overton or anyone else to handle. When he runs it looks like a pinball machine with him bouncing all over the place and still going. Overton will have to play exceptionally well and not have any turnovers to win this game. I hope they do. Go bobcats.

Yes. Bigger,stronger,faster. It wont show on the field because Overton will line him up at receiver primarily and only get him the ball between 5-6 times.He is #5. Overton sucks.BHS 35-0.

Well you should run on down to Overton and let coach Anderson know what to do. The bigger concern will be stopping Mathers. It is not a question of if he will get triple digits more of question of will it be in the 200s or 300s? Oh dont forget the linebackers that actually will knock your mouth dry. They can play a bit as well. Then add the fact that they have beaten some of the top tatlent in the state the past few weeks. I think they even have a thing called momentum on thier side. I'd say you have more to worry about than who gets how many touches. Blackman in a rout 31-7. Go Blaze!!!

Only a couple of days away from opening night games. Weather looks to be great football weather maybe even a bit on the chilly side! The field will probably be a little damp since they are predicting morning light showers. I watched the videos on Mathers. The kid is very talented and will be tough for Overton or anyone else to handle. When he runs it looks like a pinball machine with him bouncing all over the place and still going. Overton will have to play exceptionally well and not have any turnovers to win this game. I hope they do. Go bobcats.

we look forward to having yall at "THE INFERNO"...

our side will be PACKED FOR SURE!

how many fans will overton bring?

should be a GREAT NIGHT for football... :thumb:

we look forward to having yall at "THE INFERNO"...

our side will be PACKED FOR SURE!

how many fans will overton bring?

should be a GREAT NIGHT for football... :thumb:

Overton will bring some but dont expect anything like what you are used to. Overton brings more fans than any other Metro team but it is no where close to the fans at the surrounding counties.

Do not even worry about the weather being on the chilly side! The Blaze will fire you up!

Edited by MrDonkey

this just in from a reporter at channel 4 news in nashville...just saw it on TV!

"WE ARE LIVE FROM BLACKMAN HIGH SCHOOL IN MURFREESBORO AT THEIR FOOTBALL STADIUM NAMED THE INFERNO. ALL THE LIGHTS AND CONSTRUCTION YOU SEE IN THE BACKGROUND IS A CREW OF 54 MEN WHO ARE LAYING FRESH RAILROAD TRACK DOWN FOR BLACKMAN'S RUNNING BACK WHO'S NICK NAME IS "THE I-TRAIN". "I" STANDING FOR ITAVIUS! THE JUNIOR TAILBACK HAS RUSHED FOR 2070 YARDS AND 24 TOUCHDOWNS IN JUST 10 GAMES AND THE RAILROAD CONSTRUCTION CREW WANTS TO GET THE TRACKS READY FOR THE I-TRAIN TO GET ANOTHER 250 ON FRIDAY NIGHT IN THEIR GAME WITH OVERTON." :D

this just in from a reporter at channel 4 news in nashville...just saw it on TV!

"WE ARE LIVE FROM BLACKMAN HIGH SCHOOL IN MURFREESBORO AT THEIR FOOTBALL STADIUM NAMED THE INFERNO. ALL THE LIGHTS AND CONSTRUCTION YOU SEE IN THE BACKGROUND IS A CREW OF 54 MEN WHO ARE LAYING FRESH RAILROAD TRACK DOWN FOR BLACKMAN'S RUNNING BACK WHO'S NICK NAME IS "THE I-TRAIN". "I" STANDING FOR ITAVIUS! THE JUNIOR TAILBACK HAS RUSHED FOR 2070 YARDS AND 24 TOUCHDOWNS IN JUST 10 GAMES AND THE RAILROAD CONSTRUCTION CREW WANTS TO GET THE TRACKS READY FOR THE I-TRAIN TO GET ANOTHER 250 ON FRIDAY NIGHT IN THEIR GAME WITH OVERTON." :D

Those workers laying the track were the "O" Linemen, 1st, 2nd & 3rd team all working together hard at it. Lined up to "pump" the fuel were the Blaze Band and Fans. Man-o-man what a beautiful sight!

Deep pockets in that booster club. I know the school didn't pay for the tracks.

Edited by milo118