BLACKMAN VS OVERTON

pattonboysdad

truck was actually stolen by some kids that no one knows who did it...

man who owned the truck had reported it stolen and the police allowed him to come get his stolen truck...kid left keys in the truck so they just drove it off the fieled...GOD MUST HAVE PROTECTED OUR FIELD SO WE COULD WIN STATE! :thumb:

I was told that it was Lost Old Dad's truck. The wheelchair was an old back-up. LOD and Rankin were seen leaving the field on LOD's new "Hoveround".

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truck was actually stolen by some kids that no one knows who did it...

man who owned the truck had reported it stolen and the police allowed him to come get his stolen truck...kid left keys in the truck so they just drove it off the fieled...GOD MUST HAVE PROTECTED OUR FIELD SO WE COULD WIN STATE! :thumb:

Spoke with the Sgt. who is investigating this and it was actually two brothers that previously went to Blackman that now go to Smyrna. It was their grandfathers truck, grandfathers wheelchair in the back. They at first said the truck was stolen but when the two boys were informed they could either be expelled for a year or go to jail for grand theft, they picked one year out of school.

Spoke with the Sgt. who is investigating this and it was actually two brothers that previously went to Blackman that now go to Smyrna. It was their grandfathers truck, grandfathers wheelchair in the back. They at first said the truck was stolen but when the two boys were informed they could either be expelled for a year or go to jail for grand theft, they picked one year out of school.

Jail would be better than going 1 year going to Thug High.

If the #5 for Overton is D1 and going to MTSU, then Blackman should have about 25-30 players doing the same or better.

Overton - no depth ran out of gas.

So did the truck. So it really was a sign from the football Gods. Great win. I heard Mathers wasn't his usual self. Only Had 200 and change. Let me guess. You tied his feet together and blindfolded him before the game to make it interesting.Congrats Blaze. Get ready for Franklin. Apperently they are better than we think.

So did the truck. So it really was a sign from the football Gods. Great win. I heard Mathers wasn't his usual self. Only Had 200 and change. Let me guess. You tied his feet together and blindfolded him before the game to make it interesting.Congrats Blaze. Get ready for Franklin. Apperently they are better than we think.

actually he just hopped on one leg tonight...for 219yds in 3 quarters... :mrgreen: