BLACKMAN VS OVERTON

pattonboysdad

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this about Blackman's football being damaged last night?

How bad and what happened?

I sure hope they catch him, her, or them!

I am sure nrgrizzles will get on here with his Smyrna vandal rant before we know it though!

The field is fine, after cutting about a half of a doughnut in the center of the field the dumb crooks truck broke down. When everyone came in this morning his truck was sitting broke down in the center of the field (Dang the bad luck). The owner of the truck was a former Blackman student who now attends Smyrna.

Bottom line is the damage would have been huge if the truck had not failed.

It was a lucky day for Blackman and a sign of how the playoffs may go. It's better to be lucky than good. GO BLAZE! :thumb:

Dang, what a moron.

Was it a former football player too?

I am sure Shad will work this into some kind of motivational speech for the team......no one respects our school.....no one respects our field.....no one respects us.

Or I BELIEVE we will catch this vandal.

No, he was never a player, just a moron.

The funny part for me is: How did you know Smyrna was involved?

If the field doesn't dry out a lot before Friday (tomorrow) night it'll be a mess before the night ends anyway. But hey we're lucky, I'll bet the sun shines all day. :rolleyes:

Edited by DaBlueRaider

OK, Here is a funny fact about the moron.

What do you think the dumb crook left in the back of his pick-up truck that was left broke down sitting at the fifty yard line (centerfield)?

A. Empty beer cans

B. An old canoe found after the Station Camp game

C. His wheelchair

The correct answer is: C, Yep, you can't make this stuff up. :popcorneater:

What is this about Blackman's football being damaged last night?

How bad and what happened?

I sure hope they catch him, her, or them!

I am sure nrgrizzles will get on here with his Smyrna vandal rant before we know it though!

truck was actually stolen by some kids that no one knows who did it...

man who owned the truck had reported it stolen and the police allowed him to come get his stolen truck...kid left keys in the truck so they just drove it off the fieled...GOD MUST HAVE PROTECTED OUR FIELD SO WE COULD WIN STATE! :thumb:

Dang, what a moron.

Was it a former football player too?

I am sure Shad will work this into some kind of motivational speech for the team......no one respects our school.....no one respects our field.....no one respects us.

Or I BELIEVE we will catch this vandal.

Already did it! We burned the truck in effigy! :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman! and we burned your truck in effigy.

I didn't. I just know anytime something happens to anyone's field, school, etc.....nrgrizzles comes on here and carries on and on about Smyrna kids that vandalized and they kept it under wraps b/c they were baseball and basketball players. Just wait......he will get on here.

2P (or not 2P) - I figured you would try to put the blame off on a See-gul student! I have you figured all wrong. Maybe option D for what was in the back of the truck - band instruments! :roflol: