Bulldog Fan #2

Lewis Co. vs. Milan  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what better coaching and out match produces. Milans "O" was good, but more impressed with the Defense of Milan. Complete control! Lewis has good players but the coaching lacks against good teams. Give Lewis back Loretto, Richland, Waverly etc. and Lewis will be powerful again. Lewis Defense looked awful. Only thing that stopped Milan offense was Milan. Last year Lewis had a defense that could play with any, but this years just wasn't up to the task. They have the players...but I question their coaching. Last years Defense coach is gone and it shows. Hope Next year Lewis can get the Offense bought up to speed and the D can return to what it should be. Lewis is going to be young in alot of places, but the O backfield is intact and should help. Both lines have alot of holes to fill. On the good side...HC kept his playoff record intact.....in and out, as always. I believe Milan can make it to the final...only two out there to challenge......camden and GP. Course everyone knows its Alcoa gold ball waiting to be picked up.

Milan should kill lewis county. Milan's football players havent played anybody. their toughest game was against WV and they lost. Milan has the easiest schedule in Tennessee. I wish Milan actually played somebody. How come Milan and camden dont play? Milan will win this game, but the only reason milan has lost 1 game is bc they dont play anybody!!!!

Milan doesn't play anybody??? 8 of Milan's 10 opponents made the playoffs this year and they went 5-2 in the 1st round (Humboldt had a bye)..so saying Milan doesn't "play anybody" is lame at best and idiotic at worst

I'm just curious for all you bulldog fans. . does it ever get old going to state just to fail epically? I mean you can talk all the crap you want about our terrible record or us not making it past the second round of the playoffs in recent history, but really at the end of the season youre in the exact same position LC is. Your seniors will graduate and you start prepping your younger guys to get owned by Alcoa if you make it that far the next year. Everyone knows how this game "should" go, but i would like nothing more than for Milan to boast and chant "state bound" and then lose in the first round to the 4-6 Panthers. . leave your mark Panthers.

Ok I usually dont reply to messages like this but I have to say your whole statement sounds like it comes from a person who is extremely jealous of Milans tradition in winning. Yes can some Milan fans be Aholes? Of course. Your statement about Alcoa, in the past few yrs who can really say that they have beaten them? Thats right only one in Maryville.How many times has Lewis Co played Alcoa? So now that Milan walked through L.C. 40-7 I guess the only thing left for your seniors to do is "start prepping your younger guys to get owned by Milan if you even make the playoffs next yr.

Does anyone have any stats on this game? I have been unable to find them anywhere. Curious about total yds. for each team. Appreciate any help on this in advance..Thanks. Be good if there was a place to find the total breakdown on the game.

www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/Default.asp?u=milanfootball&s=football&t=c

Above is the link of the Milan website. Really no breakdown for Lewis stats but it is the best I know of right now.

I would say the future of Lewis Co. looks bright with the sheer amount of freshmen on the roster. I also heard that freshmen group has already had some impressive results. Good luck down the road until we meet again.

• 5 months later...

Ok I usually dont reply to messages like this but I have to say your whole statement sounds like it comes from a person who is extremely jealous of Milans tradition in winning. Yes can some Milan fans be Aholes? Of course. Your statement about Alcoa, in the past few yrs who can really say that they have beaten them? Thats right only one in Maryville.How many times has Lewis Co played Alcoa? So now that Milan walked through L.C. 40-7 I guess the only thing left for your seniors to do is "start prepping your younger guys to get owned by Milan if you even make the playoffs next yr.

No need to get your panties in a wad guys! All in good fun. I get tired of the whole, "hope everyone plays great/hope no one gets hurt." talk. Don't get me wrong I always wish both teams the absolute best, but sometimes I just enjoy being belligerent and trying to cause a stir.