Lewis Co. @ Milan - Round 1

Bulldog Fan #2

Lewis Co. vs. Milan  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

Howdoitknow2........you would have to raise your IQ to even be considered stupid.

"Milan's offense not as good as Giles County or Fairview"

Fairview's schedule: East Robertson 1-9, East Hickman 1-9, Creekwood 4-6, Marshall County 4-6

Hickman County 2-8, Spring hill 3-7, Harpeth 3-7, Page 6-4, LEWIS COUNTY 4-6, and got beat by

the offensive juggernaut Giles County who by the way plays most of the teams above.

I know more about the Laws enacted by King Louis xviii than you do about High School Football.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis County gave up 21 in losses to both Giles County (8-2) & Fairview (9-1). Milan (9-1) is not as good as either of those teams offensively. Defensively? Yes! I would definitely say not offensively though!

Milan: 21

Lewis County: 0

This game will not be as bad as most of you are predicting.

Milan must be starting it's 2nd string then

Lions4ever.....the stars are in line for a third round match up. Camden should have an easy

night friday and get a good week's practice for the rematch with Martin. Milan should get past

the first two rounds and then it's...LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

Good Luck and I hope both teams are 100%. Like I said before, it will be the game of the year!!!!

Howdoitknow, sorry to say it, but you're wrong. Obviously you haven't seen milan much this year. They're just as explosive as last year and don't let that sophomore qb that milan has fool ya. The kid is very good to be only a sophomore. I predict milan 42 lewis 0

He is very good and i hear he's throws a pretty mean fastball as well!

Let me get this right...you guys play a weak schedule and get knocked out of the playoffs EVERY year early and you are going to question the theory of playing better competition? Playing weak teams year in and year out only makes your overall record look good. It definitely does nothing to help prepare you for the playoffs, that is proven year after year!

Sorry bud hate to burst your bubble but we played the 4A state champs last yr and held them to 22 points one of only a couple teams to do so. So what im telling you is, the only difference in you going to clarksville or trhe boro and playing alcoa, is we lose in front of less people. Ya see, we could do the exact same thing youre doing. We could go play Alcoa and lose right now. I bet that would make us better.

Last years defense is about all Lewis had. They don't have the defense this year (or the same coach). Lewis Offense is about as bad as last years. Lewis would have to play the perfect game and Milan would have to beat them selves for Lewis to be able to play with them. Lewis can't afford any turnovers to stay in this game. Lewis last year could play with Camden, they were doing good, but turnovers killed them every time they would make a run in the game ie: the kick off at the start of the second half, the next drive they fumbled the exchange and after that ......they pretty much lost all momentum and the game was history. No doubt Milan is the better team here. As far as the question earlier asking about Lewis O......get films from the past 20 plus years.....and you have your answer. Lewis is lucky to be in the playoffs the past 2 years and might add don't deserve to be. Other teams out there played better teams that are not in. Page is the only team Lewis beat with a winning record and caught them when they were down with injuries. Lewis was taken to the woodshed by all 3 1A/2A teams they played (MTP. Collinwood and Wayne). No comparison to last years team D. Milan should be able to get some starters rested early if they play an average game against Lewis. Hey on a good note...HC keeps his record intact on playoffs. Maybe in a year or two Lewis should have a deceit team again...or If TSSAA goes back to their own district.....then HC will look like a genious again. Right now, he hasn't proven he can coach against good teams. Milan by 35 min.

I'm just curious for all you bulldog fans. . does it ever get old going to state just to fail epically? I mean you can talk all the crap you want about our terrible record or us not making it past the second round of the playoffs in recent history, but really at the end of the season youre in the exact same position LC is. Your seniors will graduate and you start prepping your younger guys to get owned by Alcoa if you make it that far the next year. Everyone knows how this game "should" go, but i would like nothing more than for Milan to boast and chant "state bound" and then lose in the first round to the 4-6 Panthers. . leave your mark Panthers.

Let me get this straight you say that Milan and lewis County in the same position. HMMMM there is a couple reasons why this is a stupid statement. Milan has finished second in the state to one of the top teams in the nation for the past two years. To be realistic that is not what any Milan people wanted but, It is a heck of a lot better than going to Basketball games come middle of November. Obviously, you have no idea what an honor it is to play in a championship game. I mean the Indianapolis Colts lost to the saints this past year so what you would say is that they are in the same position as the Detroit Lions. That is just dumb. I have not heard any Milan people chanting state bound. But ultimately it is expected. That is the goal every year. It is a heck of a lot better "position" than hoping to make the playoffs.

Edited by MHSDAWG1

Lewis Co. rolls into Milan Friday night and takes on the Bulldogs. Milan hasn't lost at home since the 2007 quarters. The Dawgs will be favored to keep that streak going. How does everyone else see this one? :popcorneater:

Lewis Co has 6 votes over Milan? How many times can 1 person vote? Milan will win but rest the starters. Score will not be as bad as it could be.

Lewis Co has 6 votes over Milan? How many times can 1 person vote? Milan will win but rest the starters. Score will not be as bad as it could be.

Thats kinda of harsh! What causes you to be so harsh? OK its not a scret that Lewis Co. is down. Do you want LC fans to vote they will loose. Come on man! So its a million to one chance that LC would beat Milan? Is that what you are saying?