Northeast vs. Beech

tandem

Looks like they overlooked NE

Hey Tandem, where are you? you said that looking ahead was for people on message boards. Looks like i was right, Beech did over look Northeast. But i like how you deleted your post. Saving yourself from attack. This looks like some people on boards actually know what they talking about.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tandem, where are you? you said that looking ahead was for people on message boards. Looks like i was right, Beech did over look Northeast. But i like how you deleted your post. Saving yourself from attack. This looks like some people on boards actually know what they talking about.

razzlin-maybe you shouldn't post on Saturday nights when you have clearly been drinking....or maybe you just can't read. I didn't post the message you refer to, and it was not deleted.

Explain how Beech put up FORTY SEVEN points on MJ with the backup QB. Excuses, excuses......and IT WAS NOT a late hit or was there a flag thrown that no one else saw?

Beech just got beat, deal with it.

Different night, different team, different circumstances. All the points in MJ weren't in regulation.

In regards to whether it was a late hit or not... Well it wasn't called and I have certainly never heard of an official not calling something like a late hit against the home team, on the home teams sideline. Surely that has never happened.

Explain how Beech put up FORTY SEVEN points on MJ with the backup QB. Excuses, excuses......and IT WAS NOT a late hit or was there a flag thrown that no one else saw?

Beech put up 47 on MJ because MJ's defense is not very good. Many MJ supporters would tell you that. Plus 13 of those points were in OT. I've not heard any Beech person on here making excuses, and even though muffin's "Beech, what happened?" was a redundant slap at Beech, since he asked I answered. As for the late hit, I saw it live and on film and it looked like a late hit to me. If I were wearing black and gold that night, I would probably say it wasn't. The bottom line is we lost a qb on that play that will be playing on Saturdays next year.

We will "deal with it" by taking our District championship trophy (for the third straight year), going home and getting ready for next year.

Good luck to the Commandos and the Bears the rest of the way.

Edited by tandem

Also having seen it on film, there is no question that it was a late hit, but being on the home side no flag. Just because it's a late hit, doesn't mean there's going to be a flag thrown. The officials that night missed alot of late hits. But the reality is that hit changed the dynamic of the Beech offense. Yes, Kenitzer did a good job, but he couldn't duplicate the passing threat Neal posed. Don't misunderstand, not making excuses, injuries are a part of the game, but the loss of an experienced, seasoned QB that had been through the playoffs wars including a state championship game, handicapped the Beech offense. NE loaded the box to stop Haymer and Beech's lack of a passing game lead to a defeat.