Does Westview have any say in this playoff?

Jockstrap

For yall that live in west tennessee. Westview does play in a quite hard district and a pretty hard schedule. They ended up playing Milan and Camden during the regular season, in which they beat Milan and came within 3 points of beating Camden. Westview now has to travel after going undefeated in the district. They have been put out of any hopes of getting to the championship and i dont understand why. Westview is a pretty stout team and has yet to peak. There only loses were to Mckenzie (quaterback for westview didnt play part of the first quarter and all of the 2nd quarter) they lost by 2 to mckenzie. They also lost to camden like i stated earlier by 3 and then third loss was to a 4A team out of Memphis (Trezevant). Why does know one have hope for Westview?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For yall that live in west tennessee. Westview does play in a quite hard district and a pretty hard schedule. They ended up playing Milan and Camden during the regular season, in which they beat Milan and came within 3 points of beating Camden. Westview now has to travel after going undefeated in the district. They have been put out of any hopes of getting to the championship and i dont understand why. Westview is a pretty stout team and has yet to peak. There only loses were to Mckenzie (quaterback for westview didnt play part of the first quarter and all of the 2nd quarter) they lost by 2 to mckenzie. They also lost to camden like i stated earlier by 3 and then third loss was to a 4A team out of Memphis (Trezevant). Why does know one have hope for Westview?

Just another case of this joke of a playoff system. Now winning your district means absolutely nothing. Westview is a very solid team who for lack of a better word got screwed over. I hope they make deep a run and silence everyone. Even though we are rivals I have a deep respect for the Westview program. Best of luck to you.

Westview did get a raw deal with how things shook out. It is hard to believe the senario played out of a district champion hitting the road in round 1. If I was a Charger fan I would be upset as well. But being a Milan fan I hope you guys know off Camden in week 2 if you get to play them. I know you better not overlook Oakhaven. Good luck in week 1 & 2!!!

Westview is a basic football team. Basic offense, basic defense, and basically took care of business throughout the district! Very good fundamentals and very good execution. I think the Chargers got the shaft as well. I think they are a very solid bunch and have a good chance to make a deep run, despite having to travel in round #1. Best of luck Chargers!!!

Westview is a basic football team. Basic offense, basic defense, and basically took care of business throughout the district! Very good fundamentals and very good execution. I think the Chargers got the shaft as well. I think they are a very solid bunch and have a good chance to make a deep run, despite having to travel in round #1. Best of luck Chargers!!!

Maybe this is how it should happen.... A snubbed hard-nose pedestrian team that is under the radar and is not afraid of the road. An underestimated, unheralded "no name" team that comes to your town and wins ugly with a tough defense and just enough offense. A team with another chance to win a game it barely lost the first go-round. A team that has a chance to vanquish an old nemesis and if that prolated spheroid bounces just right, a team that would ultimately lose in a blow out to Alcoa. But hey it would make for a good story.

Maybe this is how it should happen.... A snubbed hard-nose pedestrian team that is under the radar and is not afraid of the road. An underestimated, unheralded "no name" team that comes to your town and wins ugly with a tough defense and just enough offense. A team with another chance to win a game it barely lost the first go-round. A team that has a chance to vanquish an old nemesis and if that prolated spheroid bounces just right, a team that would ultimately lose in a blow out to Alcoa. But hey it would make for a good story.

I can see that happening. Fundamentals and consistency go a long way and Westview has both to go along with some really good talent. Good luck Chargers.

The thing is.yall lost to Mckenzie who has a hard nose defensive end named Zeick Hicks. He created trouble in the backfield all day against WV. I would say he may be the best in 1A football. I hope westview can handle the defensive lines of the playoff teams! :roflol:

The thing is.yall lost to Mckenzie who has a hard nose defensive end named Zeick Hicks. He created trouble in the backfield all day against WV. I would say he may be the best in 1A football. I hope westview can handle the defensive lines of the playoff teams! :roflol:

Zeick Hicks maybe the best D end in 2A but man is he illegal!!!!