Girls Soccer, could Collierville be the Sleeper?

carroll

After a big scare against Arlington, maybe Collierville sees that going to the state tournament is a priviledge not to be taken lightly anymore. I am sure the players will all step it up a few notches over the next few days.

Houston will be tough because of 1) a coach who displays a tremendous amount of energy, excitement and enthusiasm that the players feed off of and 2) Oliva Harrison. She is like Michael Jordan always looking for the open space and always running. As a kid I remember Joe Dumars guarding Michael Jordan very close and MJ always had a difficult time against the pistons because of that and also because the other bull players looked to pass to MJ and they were confused of what to do with MJ being covered.

I close with simply this: Best of luck to all of the teams in the tournament. And you are in it to win it.

I would also like to say "good luck to all"....and make a semi-private request that someone please test the water in Collierville!

Water is fine. Hope all the girls play hard and injury free. After watching several games this year, it amazes me at what language is allowed. :unsure:

Edited by Dragonmaster