AAA - best teams that didn't make the State Tournament

95GSoccer

Definitely not Oakridge this year. West, Maryville, and Farragut.

Agree with easttnref. Of the ones mentioned, West should have made it through, but then again made some late season mistakes. Farragut s always a good side but struggles playing as a team. OR not organized and too much internal strife to push forward. I would think with the emergence of Karns, Halls and HVA, that stronghold on the district is over.

Agree with easttnref. Of the ones mentioned, West should have made it through, but then again made some late season mistakes. Farragut s always a good side but struggles playing as a team. OR not organized and too much internal strife to push forward. I would think with the emergence of Karns, Halls and HVA, that stronghold on the district is over.

I concur!

First off this teams didn't just challenge oakridge they beat them.

Second everyone isn't stepping up to oakridge. Oakridge is on there way down. Not taking anything away from the teams mentioned. It's the truth... First time in over 20 years if ever Oakridge hasn't made it out o the district.

Ps: I think te people of Oakridge need to take a step back and realize...whoops we messed up.....come back Oj. Our boys and girls teams really have suffered since you left. We realize we were wrong. Your way of holding children accountable and playing the best regardless of who there parents is and was right. We miss you!

Second everyone isn't stepping up to oakridge. Oakridge is on there way down. Not taking anything away from the teams mentioned. It's the truth... First time in over 20 years if ever Oakridge hasn't made it out o the district.

Ps: I think te people of Oakridge need to take a step back and realize...whoops we messed up.....come back Oj. Our boys and girls teams really have suffered since you left. We realize we were wrong. Your way of holding children accountable and playing the best regardless of who there parents is and was right. We miss you!

Announcements