Region 2

FHSFALCON

How do you know I don't help with any youth program? You don't. I'm guessing your one of the coaches that doesn't put in the time needed to give his kids a solid foundation on technical skills before they enter high school. Where do you coach at? How have your guys done at transitioning from middle to high school? If they haven't done that well it is a reflection on you. And once again I'm being singled out as a bad guy for stating an opinion that is held by others. Did you skim over Maj's post when he was talking about what he saw as the problem with high school wrestling in Knox....he said it was on the middle school coaches.

I never said ONE word about middle school coaches. What I said was the region as a whole is much more interested in football and there are very few progams for middle school wrestlers and the few there are wrestle a short, soft schedule. Not a reflection on any coaches more a general statement about the culture in Kville which favors football, baseball and soccer over wrestling. Not sure what is missing in your life that causes you to go out of your way to create conflict.

How do you know I don't help with any youth program? You don't. I'm guessing your one of the coaches that doesn't put in the time needed to give his kids a solid foundation on technical skills before they enter high school. Where do you coach at? How have your guys done at transitioning from middle to high school? If they haven't done that well it is a reflection on you. And once again I'm being singled out as a bad guy for stating an opinion that is held by others. Did you skim over Maj's post when he was talking about what he saw as the problem with high school wrestling in Knox....he said it was on the middle school coaches.

I dont have to get on here and prove my stats to a noob like you. There is no better feeling than coaching youth wrestling and it translating into success for them, THAT is how i know you arent a youth coach. You arent stating an opinion held by others cause you refuse to site those people, your stating an opinion held by YOU and speaking for other people. Dont you dare point your boney little fingers at me and say that im a bad coach when you dont even know me, the kids I coached have had great success in high school and theyre still young, but I certainly dont have to name drop to prove to the likes of you how good of a coach I am. Im sticking up for myself, hrcrwrestler, and all of the other youth wrestling coaches on here when I say,

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUTH COACHES THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND COACH. Stop complaining.

Edited by WrestlingGod

I dont have to get on here and prove my stats to a noob like you. There is no better feeling than coaching youth wrestling and it translating into success for them, THAT is how i know you arent a youth coach. You arent stating an opinion held by others cause you refuse to site those people, your stating an opinion held by YOU and speaking for other people. Dont you dare point your boney little fingers at me and say that im a bad coach when you dont even know me, the kids I coached have had great success in high school and theyre still young, but I certainly dont have to name drop to prove to the likes of you how good of a coach I am. Im sticking up for myself, hrcrwrestler, and all of the other youth wrestling coaches on here when I say,

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUTH COACHES THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND COACH. Stop complaining.

57 posts in 2 days and has stirred up all kinds of fun go Mike go ...look at Mikie he likes it LOL

wrestling god ...so you have made 400 sumthin posts and still sound stupid

btw he owns you cause you let him

Edited by cmonman

AMEN! :thumb:

57 posts in 2 days and has stirred up all kinds of fun go Mike go ...look at Mikie he likes it LOL

wrestling god ...so you have made 400 sumthin posts and still sound stupid

btw he owns you cause you let him

Really? I sound stupid because Im sticking up for myself as well as other youth coaches? Ok, then I choose to sound stupid, cause Im not just gonna sit back and let someone talk like this about me and other people around the state, when, if it isnt for us, the high school coaches wouldnt be in the positions theyre in. Everything in wrestling starts with good youth coaches. Everything.

What do you do on the football boards matback cause im sick of this jabronni.

we just quit responding to all of the ludicrous posts, its obvious that he has one objective and that is just to push buttons. The more he can push the better but when there are no more buttons to push then its not fun anymore so just ignore everything and he will get bored and go away. sorry matback for answering your question but I'm on the football boards as well.

Edited by bigearl

Maj- the fact that there is no interest in wrestling and a very soft/weak schedule is an aspect of the Knoxville wrestling area that reflects on the coaches.

WrestlingGod- I hope you are one of the good ones, but the truth is that there is a lack of evidence in support of solid middle school coaches and programs. Don't know what else to say, maybe we have vastly different opinions on what a good middle school program should be and what a strong understanding of the basic fundamentals of wrestling is for middle schoolers.

I'm not on here to start fights, but to start meaningful conversation that could lead to positive changes.

Maj- the fact that there is no interest in wrestling and a very soft/weak schedule is an aspect of the Knoxville wrestling area that reflects on the coaches.

WrestlingGod- I hope you are one of the good ones, but the truth is that there is a lack of evidence in support of solid middle school coaches and programs. Don't know what else to say, maybe we have vastly different opinions on what a good middle school program should be and what a strong understanding of the basic fundamentals of wrestling is for middle schoolers.

I'm not on here to start fights, but to start meaningful conversation that could lead to positive changes.

WOW!I didnt know Barrack Obama knew anything about middle and HS wrestling!

we just quit responding to all of the ludicrous posts, its obvious that he has one objective and that is just to push buttons. The more he can push the better but when there are no more buttons to push then its not fun anymore so just ignore everything and he will get bored and go away. sorry matback for answering your question but I'm on the football boards as well.

Not a problem, although it doesn't appear that anyone has taken my advice, or yours, however you want to look at it.

?????

If you'd read above youd would find out that no one in region 2 is looking any good whatsoever because of a lack of good middle school coaching, lack of middle school wrestling schedules, lack of high school interest in wrestling, and possibly lack of knowledgable high school coaches on how to put a full team together.