Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

I'm really proud of you're son,he has really picked it up a notch,as you said ,he had worked hard and he had learned to be accountable. I'm impressed at the way he supports the team even though he can only give moral support,alot of kids in his situation would be up in the stands on Friday night.He is still part of the TEAM. I think you made a wise choice to bring him to Hampton, he's a different kid than the one I first met. He's always been a big ,strong talented kid. He just needed a strong hand that wouldn't listen to excuses . If he and the kids coming back next season works like they should ,its going to be a sight to see. These are some of the biggest strongest backs I've ever seen on a highschool team. I've seen ALOT of um.We'll keep him.

Hes a very good kid....heck they all are. Many of them have stayed at the house and always thought highly of them all.

BIG is true for alot of them.....You should have them, Buckles and the line over to your house to eat! MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! :o

I do hope to throw a lil get-together for them again...just been slack I reckon! :blush:

I'm really proud of you're son,he has really picked it up a notch,as you said ,he had worked hard and he had learned to be accountable. I'm impressed at the way he supports the team even though he can only give moral support,alot of kids in his situation would be up in the stands on Friday night.He is still part of the TEAM. I think you made a wise choice to bring him to Hampton, he's a different kid than the one I first met. He's always been a big ,strong talented kid. He just needed a strong hand that wouldn't listen to excuses . If he and the kids coming back next season works like they should ,its going to be a sight to see. These are some of the biggest strongest backs I've ever seen on a highschool team. I've seen ALOT of um.We'll keep him.

Thanks Pujo!! He's spent the last few years learning for sure. I can't show enough gratitude to the high school staff and the whole Hampton community for jerkin' a knot in his tail. I put alot of stock into your thoughts as well, you seem fair and tell like it like it is. So, every time I'd see him headed off of track I'd yell "do you want Pujo to see you like this?" :lol: Of everything he is or isn't, I can say he is truly loyal to this school. I'll never forget the day I walked him in to the front doors at Hampton. The coaches and the principal just happened to be gathered around the front doors. I grabbed him by the collar and said "hey, can you do something with this?" :roflol: and by golly they did.

Even without him on the field, I've enjoyed this season, too. I'm very proud that my kid is a part of this team, they have some big hearts. Hope that cannon rocks some windows Friday night! I'll be there with my dinner bell!! GOOOOOOOO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes a very good kid....heck they all are. Many of them have stayed at the house and always thought highly of them all.

BIG is true for alot of them.....You should have them, Buckles and the line over to your house to eat! MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! :o

I do hope to throw a lil get-together for them again...just been slack I reckon! :blush:

Couldn't imagine feeding all these boys. I always observe thes kids in the locker room and on the sidelines,the one thing I've noticed is they are a tight knit group,its not about I for this bunch.They seem like a family. Thats the kind of team I enjoy pulling for. I, never won a game.It takes a total team effort. The smallest of things can be the difference in winning and losing.

I agree! That or you should really go to Shirley's and eat! It is about 10-15 minutes from the school. Shirley's is really good country food! Shirley's opens at 4pm on friday.

yea Shirley's is really good go there every sunday after church! great place to eat plus the service there is very good!

Couldn't imagine feeding all these boys. I always observe thes kids in the locker room and on the sidelines,the one thing I've noticed is they are a tight knit group,its not about I for this bunch.They seem like a family. Thats the kind of team I enjoy pulling for. I, never won a game.It takes a total team effort. The smallest of things can be the difference in winning and losing.

Pujo, they get in the den and are like a bunch of close brothers. Ive never witnessed a group like this one!

Now, if the basketball gels the same way, with one heart and mind, we will have a great winter at HHS also :thumb:

haha they can eat last year on the EKU spring Game Me,Jake,Logan A,Brett P And Cody Madden went to Golden Carraol and we walked in and there eyes poped out there head one girl ran in the back and everyone started cooking so it takes alot of food to feed a line plus the QB haha! :roflol:

You'd be surprised how far chemistry goes. Sometimes farther than talent.

haha they can eat last year on the EKU spring Game Me,Jake,Logan A,Brett P And Cody Madden went to Golden Carraol and we walked in and there eyes poped out there head one girl ran in the back and everyone started cooking so it takes alot of food to feed a line plus the QB haha! :roflol:

dude i feel ya lol....im from dresden and last year we had a mean o-line we averaged 6-1 270-280 and we played a spring game at lake county and after it we went to bouyets (a great all u can eat fish restuarant):) and we were there so long they had to tell us to go home :) hahaha but anyway...my prediction is...Hampton wins a close one...i think i might have yall playin for the gold ball against them rebels???