Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

dude i feel ya lol....im from dresden and last year we had a mean o-line we averaged 6-1 270-280 and we played a spring game at lake county and after it we went to bouyets (a great all u can eat fish restuarant):) and we were there so long they had to tell us to go home :) hahaha but anyway...my prediction is...Hampton wins a close one...i think i might have yall playin for the gold ball against them rebels???

I think I'm one of the few unbiased people to be picking you this week.You've already beat them one time,don't see why you can't do it again.They'll be fired up and ready to avenge the loss,you have to meet them with the same type of intensity. They'll make you earn it. Good luck.

Glad for the vote of confidence in our bunch, but we have our hands full, we just have to give extreme effort on every play. Don't really know how far that will get us, but at least when they walk off the field ,they can say ,they give it all they had.Thats how you determine winners. The scoreboard don't always tell the tale. Give me 11 winners and I'll show you a team thats HARD to beat.

Seven said I had to have 500 posts b4 I get to meet any of my T friends...7 was never my favorite number!

You keep forgetting,you are a honorany guest of the Living Legend PUJO. I will be arriving early for this festive event at JC Campbell stadium. I'm looking to see if any of these kids deserve Legendary status. You think I'm joking because I'm not.

You keep forgetting,you are a honorany guest of the Living Legend PUJO. I will be arriving early for this festive event at JC Campbell stadium. I'm looking to see if any of these kids deserve Legendary status. You think I'm joking because I'm not.

Yes, I forgot :mellow: ....I will arrive at the stadium at 5:30...seats, and camera will already be set up high on the 50! Still got alot of work to do there tomorrow...so, stop by and bring me something that skillet slinger made for breakfast!

Yes, I forgot :mellow: ....I will arrive at the stadium at 5:30...seats, and camera will already be set up high on the 50! Still got alot of work to do there tomorrow...so, stop by and bring me something that skillet slinger made for breakfast!

I'm afraid you would starve to death, better have an alternate plan. She does her skillet slinging at night. I do the cooking most of the time, she just slings the skillets.

On a serious note, Hampton is lucky to have people like you that goes out of their way to support their school.

I'm afraid you would starve to death, better have an alternate plan. She does her skillet slinging at night. I do the cooking most of the time, she just slings the skillets.

On a serious note, Hampton is lucky to have people like you that goes out of their way to support their school.

Ahhh heck, just glad to have the opportunity to do a lil for these boys! Pretty nice when the coach and A.D. just turns ya loose tho! :thumb:

Edited by uknoit2

The Living Legend Pujo will be on the lookout for young lads looking to achieve legend status. Everyone be sure to get The Living Legend Pujo's autograph.

Edited by TheLivingLegend

Prediction Time

If the Bucs take care of the ball they should come out on top. I believe Hampton's offense will play into Boyd's defensive strengths and will have a hard time moving the ball.

Bucs 20

Hampton 7

My take after seeing both teams:Hampton 28-17(if both teams play their best)

Defense -Aadavantage Boyd only because of their defensive back play-very fundamentally sound. very slight advantage Boyd

Offense- Advantage Hampton-skill players- big advantage!

Special Teams-Boyd-Field goal kickers, even-BoYds punter can boom it!

Line play,Boyd bigger but Hampton comes off ball better-Adavantage-Dogs

Trump card-Luncesford,Home field,two weeks for Hampton to get their legs back!

Edited by howsthatnow

My take after seeing both teams:Hampton 28-17(if both teams play their best)

Defense -adavantage Boyd only because of their defensive back play-very fundamentally sound. very slight advantage

Offense- big advantage Hampton-skill players- big advantage!

Special Teams-Boyd=Field goal kickers, even-Bods punter can boom it!

Line play, both sides-Hampton

Trump card-Luncesford,Home field,two weeks for Hampton to get their legs back!

I still don't think Hampton can score that many on the Buc's D. If they had a QB like Unaka maybe but I don't think they can line it up and run Straight ahead. I guess we will see Friday.