Lawrence County @ Tullahoma

purple75gold

Not one negative comment about any Lawrence Co. player, coach, fan, etc... Even on High School Sports Plus Monday night Binns and I continued to talk about what a great job Coach Marston has done. Hey I been watching your team for 25 years so I can really appreciate where he has taken that program.

Be careful of thy slanderous remarks as they can come back to bite.

Not one negative comment about any Lawrence Co. player, coach, fan, etc... Even on High School Sports Plus Monday night Binns and I continued to talk about what a great job Coach Marston has done. Hey I been watching your team for 25 years so I can really appreciate where he has taken that program.

Be careful of thy slanderous remarks as they can come back to bite.

You say that like it was a chore for you?

This thread has lasted way too long...I've watched this thread and felt compelled not just as an LC fan but a football fan in general to respond. I listened to the game on Fantasy 101.5 and never heard any negative comments about anyone. The announcers were supportive and excited for Tullahoma as I expect they should be.

Congratulations to Tullahoma...you beat a very good Lawrence County team (twice). Hopefully the winner of Friday's game will advance to win it all. I would love to see an 8AAA Champion. Good luck to both teams this Friday.

Only one station refers to county cats and it is not us

I have been told that it was indeed the "other" station. I am sorry! I also listened to your show this week and it was nice to hear your station say nice words about the LCHS program and coaches. They do and have done a great job. With so few coaches on the staff what they have done is truely impressive. We are truely blessed to have them around our kids. Don't think for an instant that we don't notice the job Coach Olive does over there either. I know sometimes we all get caught up in the heat of the battle but I think both programs respect each other very much. :thumb: