Wayne Co vs. Nashville Christian

hooplove

So the 6 turn overs didn't have a major impact on the game? No use in debating this now but without the turnover this is a much closer game. No matter how stupid that may sound. That's what this stupid message board is for. We make stupid comments and bloviate about high school football.

Wayne County played well and should give Jo Bryns a tough game.

the turnovers wasnt fumbles, five of them WC defense just went and took the ball away, NCS passing game wasnt very good.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just found the game online.

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/mini.cgi?membername=wwon&site=pro&clientType=&playlist=&odatrack=&odapos=&tm=1169592820796

If you had actually been at the game, your turnover 'logic' would hopefully be a little different. They didn't just hand us the ball. We took it! Nonetheless, thanks for jumping on the bandwagon now.

Ogle only had 4 INT's all year and throws 5 tonight!

Wild Cats defense played very well and made the difference in this game.

WC defense played great tonight until late then got a little sloppy, felt like the offense could have scored 70 if they hadnt let up. Saw lots of starters on the sidelines throughout the game, good job keeping fresh legs in the game.

Ogle only had 4 INT's all year and throws 5 tonight!

Wild Cats defense played very well and made the difference in this game.

The Cats have a good D. I hate to say this but maybe NCS hasn't played anyone with that good of a secondary. Offense was rollin tonight. Great Job Cats!!! :thumb:

Congrats to NCS on a great season this year. Tell your seniors that I know how it feels and I wish them the best.

The Cats have a good D. I hate to say this but maybe NCS hasn't played anyone with that good of a secondary. Offense was rollin tonight. Great Job Cats!!! :thumb:

Congrats to NCS on a great season this year. Tell your seniors that I know how it feels and I wish them the best.

NCS made some good passes but it seemed the WC defenders just wanted the ball more than the receivers.

NCS had a good amount of yardage and really beat themselves. You Wayne County people are really confident I got news, JB will take it to yall next week. Not very much class either but a pretty good qb with a few athletes. Gotta give credit T. Rice is a good player but mr.football? A. Rice dropped 4 passes and didnt even guard 19 however he did get his ankles broke on the kickoff return. And turnovers are the difference in a football game. You take care of the ball you win, so dont know how turnovers dont matter? 6 out of 7 touchdowns resulted from a turnover. Good luck stoppin JB your gonna need it.

NCS had a good amount of yardage and really beat themselves. You Wayne County people are really confident I got news, JB will take it to yall next week. Not very much class either but a pretty good qb with a few athletes. Gotta give credit T. Rice is a good player but mr.football? A. Rice dropped 4 passes and didnt even guard 19 however he did get his ankles broke on the kickoff return. And turnovers are the difference in a football game. You take care of the ball you win, so dont know how turnovers dont matter? 6 out of 7 touchdowns resulted from a turnover. Good luck stoppin JB your gonna need it.

Don't be butt hurt... You got your arse whipped.... Friday Wayne County will be playing Jo Byrns.... Ncs will be doing lay up drills..... Nuff said

Wayne Cty did a super job. Hat tip to them.

No excuses.

#12 is all he needs to be. Best QB we have seen this year.

There is a difference in football, sports, even life about being there, or having been there. That is what I saw demonstrated over the past several weeks. Having not been to the playoffs in several years, our last game of the season (JB) and last nights game (WC) showed what experience and tradition can do for you. If we had overwhelming talent, it could have overcome those things.

Teams in football (and individuals in life) get to the playoffs and understand to ramp up their game for the stretch run. You only do that by seeing it first, then doing it later. WC has seen it and done it. NCS has now seen it. It is up the the junior leadership from this years team to now do it. The sophomores will understand it and have their opportunity to do it, and so on.

This is America, and why we do it.

In America, there is always another Friday night. Maybe not next Friday night, but another Friday night.

WC made us one dimensional. After going ahead 28-7 just before half (#12 was at least 4 yards over the line of scrimmage on the long pass before half), they could allow a decent run here and there and sit back waiting on a must needed pass so we could get down the field in a hurry. Their secondary looked as if they had memorized our passing attack all week like it was going to be on their final exams. It was remarkable. They werent fluky ints, they knew where the ball was going to be. I saw Knoblach (pronounced NOb lock) have a pass taken away for the first time this season, though he still grabbed a couple of signature balls himself. I think we needed more quick slants and deep balls.

We couldnt get pressure on #12. We moved him around a few times, but never got a good shot on him. I think JB will hit him a few times, so it will be interesting to see how he reacts. I dont know, but I doubt anyone has put a solid shot on him this season. #4 will hurt you if you defend the pass too well.

I think JB has more overall talent than WC, but WC is better in key positions. If it gets to be a finesse game, I favor WC. But WC will never grind it out against JB. WC needs to run away and hide, JB needs to keep it close or be ahead going into the 4th quarter.

Should be an exciting game

Wayne Cty did a super job. Hat tip to them.

No excuses.

#12 is all he needs to be. Best QB we have seen this year.

There is a difference in football, sports, even life about being there, or having been there. That is what I saw demonstrated over the past several weeks. Having not been to the playoffs in several years, our last game of the season (JB) and last nights game (WC) showed what experience and tradition can do for you. If we had overwhelming talent, it could have overcome those things.

Teams in football (and individuals in life) get to the playoffs and understand to ramp up their game for the stretch run. You only do that by seeing it first, then doing it later. WC has seen it and done it. NCS has now seen it. It is up the the junior leadership from this years team to now do it. The sophomores will understand it and have their opportunity to do it, and so on.

This is America, and why we do it.

In America, there is always another Friday night. Maybe not next Friday night, but another Friday night.

WC made us one dimensional. After going ahead 28-7 just before half (#12 was at least 4 yards over the line of scrimmage on the long pass before half), they could allow a decent run here and there and sit back waiting on a must needed pass so we could get down the field in a hurry. Their secondary looked as if they had memorized our passing attack all week like it was going to be on their final exams. It was remarkable. They werent fluky ints, they knew where the ball was going to be. I saw Knoblach (pronounced NOb lock) have a pass taken away for the first time this season, though he still grabbed a couple of signature balls himself. I think we needed more quick slants and deep balls.

We couldnt get pressure on #12. We moved him around a few times, but never got a good shot on him. I think JB will hit him a few times, so it will be interesting to see how he reacts. I dont know, but I doubt anyone has put a solid shot on him this season. #4 will hurt you if you defend the pass too well.

I think JB has more overall talent than WC, but WC is better in key positions. If it gets to be a finesse game, I favor WC. But WC will never grind it out against JB. WC needs to run away and hide, JB needs to keep it close or be ahead going into the 4th quarter.

Should be an exciting game

Not a bad post but I hope you have access to the game film cause T. Rice was NOT "4 yds past the line of scrim." on that play b4 half. His front foot was right at the line of scrimmage. Watch it again! Amazing play to stop on a dime and unleash one 55 yds for a perfect strike. Good season NCS!

Edited by hooplove