Wayne Co vs. Nashville Christian

hooplove

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been hearing a lot about how NCS has improved, but CA kept it close tonight. Do they have anything for WC? Not in my opinion! WC wins by 2-3 scores.

I agree with ya, NCS may have imroved from the first of the season, but WC has been improving as well. Columbia Ac. is a good team which I expected to give NCS a game, but WC handled them fairly well. Wayne Co. is ready. Go Cats. :thumb:

I agree with ya, NCS may have imroved from the first of the season, but WC has been improving as well. Columbia Ac. is a good team which I expected to give NCS a game, but WC handled them fairly well. Wayne Co. is ready. Go Cats. :thumb:

ALL I CAN SAY IS BRING IT LITTLE MAN!!!NCS IS READY AND WE BELIEVE! UPSET FRIDAY CATS!DONT BELIEVE NOW YOU WILL WHEN WE LEAVE WITH THE VICTORY!

ALL I CAN SAY IS BRING IT LITTLE MAN!!!NCS IS READY AND WE BELIEVE! UPSET FRIDAY CATS!DONT BELIEVE NOW YOU WILL WHEN WE LEAVE WITH THE VICTORY!

I'm not gonna jump on Rescue's bandwagon considering he repeatedly mentioned Jo Byrns weak schedule as a reason that NCS would beat them.....but after watching them in person i do want to warn all the fans under the impression that NCS is a stepping stone that you have another thing coming...... my prediction is NCS will upset Wayne County!

I'm not gonna jump on Rescue's bandwagon considering he repeatedly mentioned Jo Byrns weak schedule as a reason that NCS would beat them.....but after watching them in person i do want to warn all the fans under the impression that NCS is a stepping stone that you have another thing coming...... my prediction is NCS will upset Wayne County!

Yeah, I hope NC brings the same game they brought to JB last week...if for no other reason than to see how JB would potentially stack up.

Well, I hope your secondary believes and is ready.

Absolutely! I don't think we've seen Coach Rice and Crews unleash Tyler like we'll see him in the playoffs his senior year. I believe he'll throw close to 30 times Fri. night, unless WC jumps out early to an easy cushion. I think after watching the game film of the Union City game last year, they regret not airing it out more when the season was on the line. Just my opinon. Go CATS! :thumb: