Dresden @ Riverside

hogheaven

To be honest with you someone does need to look into that "chest bouncing" thing. I think it's illegai in some states. I hope the Panthers can keep their emotions in check this time since obviously the Lions called them out on it last time and gave them an embarrassing loss. Riverside you better tone it down and do not slap hands or anything this Friday of you will get pounded again

Will get pounded? heck, i think yall got the pounding considering Riverside had 366 rushing yards on yall.. Guess what? Riverside is gonna run the ball all game.. like they have every game.. yall knew Riverside was gonna run the ball on yall last time and obviously yall couldnt stop it.. riverside will also be running the ball all over yall on friday.. good luck trying to stop it. Dresdens only hopes are to depend on the refs once again..

And your gonna threaten riverside .. telling them do not slap hands or they WILL get pounded this friday.. seriously? since they "pounded" riverside so hard the first time right? This should be a good game as was the last one, but i didnt see any "pounding" going on..

Will get pounded? heck, i think yall got the pounding considering Riverside had 366 rushing yards on yall.. Guess what? Riverside is gonna run the ball all game.. like they have every game.. yall knew Riverside was gonna run the ball on yall last time and obviously yall couldnt stop it.. riverside will also be running the ball all over yall on friday.. good luck trying to stop it. Dresdens only hopes are to depend on the refs once again..

And your gonna threaten riverside .. telling them do not slap hands or they WILL get pounded this friday.. seriously? since they "pounded" riverside so hard the first time right? This should be a good game as was the last one, but i didnt see any "pounding" going on..

Hey, who won the last game?

Hey nikes, read the whole thread and I think you will get it lol.

We will test the 9 out 10 theory Friday. I figure it will change and become 8 out of 10 after friday. Maybe riverside can do a few more chest bounces in pregame and not fall down carrying the flag out. Our district doesn't get into that celebration crap...we just hit you. Keep the fan chants for soccer. This is football!

I really doubt it'll become 8 out of 10. Seriously Riverside dominated the game earlier this year in every aspect except the scoreboard. I give Dresden credit they played a good game and they won. They stood the ball carriers up and gang tackled. Most physical team RHS played all year, but RHS shot theirselves in the foot with 2 touchdowns called back on penalties and then the fumble late. Dresden has a chance but smart moneys on the panthers. and seriously tha kid may be a little theatrical, but he is very school spirited and does nothing to show up the other team. He shows enthusiasm and tries to get the crowd and more importantly his team fired up. Lay off. All that being said Panthers 27-14.

• Upvote 1

We stripped the ball earlier on that drive and the refs gave it right back to yall so don't try and make excuses.

We stripped the ball earlier on that drive and the refs gave it right back to yall so don't try and make excuses.

I completely agree with mr gametime.. RHS shot theirselves in the foot.. meaning RHS should have won, that they beat dresden in every aspect of the game except on the scoreboard, which was their own fault .Dresden was without a doubt the most solid team riverside has played all year. but it's gona come down to if riverside loses theirselves the game. other than that happenin I think riverside should have this one. Good luck to both teams.

Defense does win championships, but as i recall they had 366 rushing yards on yall, not to mention they had 2 touchdowns called back on b/s and you know!!! That fumble at the end of the game was a b/s call to, because he was done and ive watched that film about 10 times and he was down every time.

also...great teams find ways to win and thats exactly what we did was WIN i dont care if u run for 700 yards on us if we win we win plain and simple...call it what u want but i call it a win and yall might be a better team but you'll never have as much heart as the lil lions of dresden tell them riverrats to strap up and get ready for a war cuz were bringin everything we got at cha we got that underdog momentum so al imma say is this...DONT U DARE SLEEP ON US OR ITS OFF TO BASKETBALL FOR RHS :)

also...great teams find ways to win and thats exactly what we did was WIN i dont care if u run for 700 yards on us if we win we win plain and simple...call it what u want but i call it a win and yall might be a better team but you'll never have as much heart as the lil lions of dresden tell them riverrats to strap up and get ready for a war cuz were bringin everything we got at cha we got that underdog momentum so al imma say is this...DONT U DARE SLEEP ON US OR ITS OFF TO BASKETBALL FOR RHS :)

Theres a difference in finding a way to win and the other teams giving you the win. you earned the win in the aspect of dresden put up a fight.. but they didnt shut riverside down and take the win. they lucked up by riverside losing the game for themselves.. it would be a TOTALLY different story.. and i wouldnt be here arguing with you. if dresden straight up shut down riverside and picked them apart. but instead riverside had the game. they were the winners of the game on the field. dresden won on the scoreboard but it wasnt an earned win in the aspect of they outplayed riverside or they shut riverside down and took the win.

Theres a difference in finding a way to win and the other teams giving you the win. you earned the win in the aspect of dresden put up a fight.. but they didnt shut riverside down and take the win. they lucked up by riverside losing the game for themselves.. it would be a TOTALLY different story.. and i wouldnt be here arguing with you. if dresden straight up shut down riverside and picked them apart. but instead riverside had the game. they were the winners of the game on the field. dresden won on the scoreboard but it wasnt an earned win in the aspect of they outplayed riverside or they shut riverside down and took the win.

the win on the scoreboard is the only one that counts...ya'll just didnt score when it mattered...we'll see what happens this friday im not making any predictions...just hope that riverside dont think it was a fluke loss cuz it could happen again :)

the win on the scoreboard is the only one that counts...ya'll just didnt score when it mattered...we'll see what happens this friday im not making any predictions...just hope that riverside dont think it was a fluke loss cuz it could happen again :)

nobody can honestly say dresden outplayed riverside.. keep insisting dresden is a better team because of the scoreboard. the scoreboard doesnt always sway the direction of the better team.