Dresden @ Riverside

hogheaven

Lexington and Perry County were the two best teams we played all year and won both. Not to take anything away from dresden but we had 11 penalties and our 4th turnover at their 6 yd line with under a minute to go. I think the panthers were grounded by the loss and in the long run it will help us out. I think Riverside comes out ready and gets ahead early. We will grind clock and play defense like we have all year I expect a hard fought game. Riverside- 27 Dresden- 13

11 penalties and fumbling because you got abused for 3 quarters. You grinded the clock last game but the gates were shut at the endzone. Grounded is correct...now we finish the job by burying you. THE LIONS ARE HUNGRY!

Lexington and Perry County were the two best teams we played all year and won both. Not to take anything away from dresden but we had 11 penalties and our 4th turnover at their 6 yd line with under a minute to go. I think the panthers were grounded by the loss and in the long run it will help us out. I think Riverside comes out ready and gets ahead early. We will grind clock and play defense like we have all year I expect a hard fought game. Riverside- 27 Dresden- 13

Too One Demensional...I feel like our coaching staff is good enough to notice and plan against it...and u say ur not taking anything away from the team but really u are...u basically say that us beating u was a fluke...u lost for a reason...turnovers and penalties...dont complain about penalties because we have to be one of the most penalized team in the state TRUST ME and as far as turnovers go if u have 4 or more turnovers ur more than likey gonna lose to a good team...turnovers are part of the game and mean alot and can even say alot about ur team...example if u have those "shoot ur self in the foot penalties" such as bad snaps fumbled hand off's it clearly shows that ur team just isnt ready and the teammates arent on the same page...so u cant really complain about the loss because yall practically beat urselves...friday come prepared...I know we will...them lions finally got their chance to go to the playoffs...they've played one game...they loved it...now they want more...dont count us out cuz we got nothin to lose...i garuntee nobody outside of dresden though we would make it this far at the beginning of the season...DONT SLEEP ON US OR IT'S BASKETBALL TIME :)

Too One Demensional...I feel like our coaching staff is good enough to notice and plan against it...and u say ur not taking anything away from the team but really u are...u basically say that us beating u was a fluke...u lost for a reason...turnovers and penalties...dont complain about penalties because we have to be one of the most penalized team in the state TRUST ME and as far as turnovers go if u have 4 or more turnovers ur more than likey gonna lose to a good team...turnovers are part of the game and mean alot and can even say alot about ur team...example if u have those "shoot ur self in the foot penalties" such as bad snaps fumbled hand off's it clearly shows that ur team just isnt ready and the teammates arent on the same page...so u cant really complain about the loss because yall practically beat urselves...friday come prepared...I know we will...them lions finally got their chance to go to the playoffs...they've played one game...they loved it...now they want more...dont count us out cuz we got nothin to lose...i garuntee nobody outside of dresden though we would make it this far at the beginning of the season...DONT SLEEP ON US OR IT'S BASKETBALL TIME :)

Hey... Wiz Khalifa was arrested earlier this week.

Im from Dresden and I hope the Riverside people realize all this trash talk is from parents not players.I talked to three players yesterday and all said they wished the parents would quit running their pie holes,they said Riverside is good enough without giving them bulletin board material to add to the fire.Lets have a hard fought game without injury and may the best team win. Should be a good one.

:thumb:

Im from Dresden and I hope the Riverside people realize all this trash talk is from parents not players.I talked to three players yesterday and all said they wished the parents would quit running their pie holes,they said Riverside is good enough without giving them bulletin board material to add to the fire.Lets have a hard fought game without injury and may the best team win. Should be a good one.

not everyone talks trash on here ya know...i state the obvious facts and im defending my team...since when was that bad?? i'm just tired of them sayin us beating them was a fluke we wouldnt have said it was a fluke if THEY beat us so it should be that way for them...wheres ur support huh?? is this like the first time u posted on this forum??