Maryville's region

G94Tucker

What it means is even though there are 2 different threads about his team's upcoming game , he chose to post in a thread about Maryville , hoping to take a shot at them ..... I know , pathetic isn't it . For years around this area , all Maryville heard from teams like Oak Ridge , Farragut and Bearden was that we were afraid to play with the big boys .... well last year Maryville did move up , and yes we've lost to Alcoa twice and White Station .... but Maryville has still not lost to a so called "Big Boy " . I guess when you're a Maryville hater you have to be very creative to find things to bash them with , when the best you can do is a "21 point loss on your home field Moral Victory " ( Hey did you see that big hit on that Kick off team Oak Ridge had !) :roflol:

When Gov man reads this he is going to be very unhappy...Would you say that Hillsboro is a big boy? Is White Station a big boy?. Speaking of W's with UT beating Memphis where does that put them in the BCS standings? Are they playing for the SEC East now?

Not too cocky NOW are we?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you're right .... Maryville has lost the last 2 State championship games .... we should be so ashamed :oops: .... if only we could have the success that your team has had ... like having a big hit on a kickoff .... we can only dream I guess . Good luck on your game this week and hopefully I'll be able to see a big hit on the kick off team on "Friday night hits" !! :roflol:

I guess you're right .... Maryville has lost the last 2 State championship games .... we should be so ashamed :oops: .... if only we could have the success that your team has had ... like having a big hit on a kickoff .... we can only dream I guess . Good luck on your game this week and hopefully I'll be able to see a big hit on the kick off team on "Friday night hits" !! :roflol:

Try not to pat yourself on the back too hard there. PEPVOL. I mean wouldn't White Station or Hillsboro be Big boys? Why would they be exempt?

Also I noticed that you skipped the UT question.Speaking of the Vols -there was only one arrest this week! LOL! I'm putting my money on the Black bears this week how about you?

Not too cocky NOW are you?

Edited by bladerunner

Try not to pat yourself on the back too hard there. PEPVOL. I mean wouldn't White Station or Hillsboro be Big boys? Why would they be exempt?

Also I noticed that you skipped the UT question.Speaking of the Vols -there was only one arrest this week! LOL! I'm putting my money on the Black bears this week how about you?

Not too cocky NOW are you?

I can't speak for Pepvol, but Hillsboro was 4A when they won the state championship... I think "big boys" was supposed mean teams that were at a higher classification than MHS. I also don't recall White Station crying about MHS being afraid to play them because of being in a higher classification than them, then losing every time they have met so far. oh wait Maryville and White station were both 6A when they played. Surely you knew which teams were being referenced.