Jackson North Side vs Dyer County

slapper

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northside wins this one "I think" by a wider margin than they beat the Golden Cats....as a matter of fact...I wouldn't be surprised to see the Indians knock out Ridgeway next week in Memphis...BUT...one week at a time! This should be an interesting week in 5A!!

I picked against the NS Indians a week ago in what I believe was probably their biggest game to date in a few years but they stepped up and responded very well. I agree with prez in this one rolling with the indians which I believe last week was a huge confidence booster moving forward.

Northside would beat dyer county 99 out of 100 times, i have scene both teams play and Northside is far better. Ripley vs. Obion is a good matchup this year, but Northside is far better then the Choctaws, and they have better athletes then DC. DC runs the Spread and the main concept in the Spread is to put your athletes in space, but Northside has better athletes who can man them up or even cover alot of space and not have problem. I will take Northside by 25.

North Side is playing well but I am sure they will not overlook anyone. It is very hard to beat a team twice! Just ask Obion County. Have to take care of the Choctaws.

Final NS 29 DC 22..NS advances to play Ridegeway ..DC pounded the rock all night which Im sure surprized NS earning every point with Heart and Desire..NS very forunate as always scored 2 easy tds off DC coaching blunders..feel bad for DC players for giving their all regardless of coaching..

Proud of ALL the Choctaws ..

Congrats to NS on their victory..Im not so sure NS isnt a team of fate ..we shall see in future weeks if the fortune cookies keep opening their way..

My hats off to Dyer County! They came in with a great gameplan in running the football. They played extremely hard and you could tell they wanted the win badly. North Side's special teams stepped up once again with two scores on the night. That makes 13 scores on the year by way of defense or special teams. Its funny when I saw them play against Munford and they took an onside kick back for a TD, I thought, man thats the first time Ive seen that. And then they do it again last night. As far as North Side's offense, they came out in a two tight formation that they havent shown all year and after three posessions realized why they havent been running that set all year. Once they got into what they normally run, the offense looked good. Again, the Choctaws played very hard and Im sure got the respect of every player on NS team. Cant wait for this weeks matchup with Ridgeway!!! Go INDIANS!!!