Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

seantn sounds like he's trying to have a slumber party with lots of people on here

don't be jealous :thumb:

Did somebody say vandalism in the same breath as "Smyrna football"???

Doesn't THAT sound familiar?

and not as familiar as La Vergne and Stinks in the same sentence :roflol: :roflol:

whats your record in the last 4 years like 8-32

#5 looked good in practice running around. I guess he is healed. Read on here where he was hurt, but yesterday at practice he was running fine. They were lining him up at WR. though? Not sure what that is about. Only 3 days to go!

He got hurt at the end of the 3rd last week, lower leg, but no one had heard whether or not he was ok to play this Friday. Someone got on here last night and tried to say that "they just heard from a reliable source within the Smyrna football team that Bryson tore a tendon or something and was out for the year" but no one bought it, shortly after he was questioned whomever it was removed their post. Glad he is okay tho!

PBD I finally had to change my screen name to message you. Met you at the Church Outside the Walls day at Old Fort. Former screen name was 81bigpurpledawg. Looking forward to a GREAT battle on Friday night. Yes I know only one way into to SHS, sorry for the trouble it will cause all you folks coming to the game. But we try to be good host once your stuck there.

hey Donkey how many screen names you up to now??

Close scoring affair and would not be surprised by OT

And I have seen Milo's modular home it doesn't even have the wheels still on, he knows about the net, but its the fishing trapping kind.

Edited by THEBulldog81

PBD I finally had to change my screen name to message you. Met you at the Church Outside the Walls day at Old Fort. Former screen name was 81bigpurpledawg. Looking forward to a GREAT battle on Friday night. Yes I know only one way into to SHS, sorry for the trouble it will cause all you folks coming to the game. But we try to be good host once your stuck there.

hey Donkey how many screen names you up to now??

Close scoring affair and would not be surprised by OT

And I have seen Milo's modular home it doesn't even have the wheels still on, he knows about the net, but its the fishing trapping kind.

One screen name and only one name never changed.

One screen name and only one name never changed.

so exactly when did you go to Blackman to be such a big fan? or are you just a fan because your from that area? Sounds like you know the program well. Just thought some of your post look similar to some others on here.

Changed mine due to being Old and forgetting my password. Couldn't get thru the tough security here on the t.

just modified it a little. Will you make the trip to SHS on Friday night?

so exactly when did you go to Blackman to be such a big fan? or are you just a fan because your from that area? Sounds like you know the program well. Just thought some of your post look similar to some others on here.

Changed mine due to being Old and forgetting my password. Couldn't get thru the tough security here on the t.

just modified it a little. Will you make the trip to SHS on Friday night?

i think one of his kids does or did play there?