Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

2p your my hero! I wanted to say the same thing to the donkey, but I thought it best to take the high road. Well I guess I am not by making this post.

I had a coach once who said they'll get theirs just wait for it, well donkey got his last night. His son played a GREAT game, but I guess the glass of shutup juice he had to drink last night must have been too much for him and it has knocked him OUT!

I say it like it is. Sometimes I get the smackdown for it, and sometimes I get a hand clap. He was constantly questioning others manhood on here. Looks like we know now who isn't.

A farewell message from the one and only Mr. Donkey.

Dear Losers,

It saddens me to think that my time on Coach-T has come to an end.

Now on to parting shots:

Lost Old Dad you have been one of my favorite posters on the “Tâ€. I have come at you with both barrels and you never flinched. I leave holding the highest respect for the LOD.

2Priceless: What can I say? I am really not worthy of being called out by the King of priceless posters. It is truly an honor to be singled out by you. By far you have compiled some of the best constructed post during my short time here on the “Tâ€. I honestly think you are the most intelligent writer. I will always have a Coach T crush on you.

As for my Blackman Brothers & Sisters, I leave my perch on the hill overlooking the practice field to some new parent. Great spot! I have spent countless hours there. From the Cool winds of Spring Drills, through the Blazing Summer heat of two a-days and on to the beautiful fall afternoons. I will not be back.

Now for all you other Losers on here GET A LIFE!

Shame on each of you who let me push your buttons. Sometimes you guys made it too easy.

The “Burro†has ended his High School career, I won’t be that guy. I will not be cruising the pages, looking to talk smack. The “Burro†will be moving on to a bright future. Not that his last game was not a rough patch, it was a great ride. However there will be many far greater accomplishments in his future.

As for Crow – ……..there ……. close as I can get. (Sorry)

It took me awhile to get on here. I had to take three showers to get the filth of that dump off me.

A final little bit of insight into the heart of the Donkey, I was once told that when picking for teams, I would always be picked first. Not because they wanted me on their team but they sure are heck did not want to play against me!

Now that is a winner!

Love to All

Mr. Donkey

HEE HAW

• Upvote 1

WOW WOW nothing about congrats to Smyrna who but the way beat you guys twice this year, or congrats to the Smyrna coaching staff, who by the way is very underappreciated on here(COACH T).To come up with a gameplan twice. and have the players ready twice,and to beat the hall of famer Shadowens twice, well I just think you might want to make another post after your intial post.

WOW WOW nothing about congrats to Smyrna who but the way beat you guys twice this year, or congrats to the Smyrna coaching staff, who by the way is very underappreciated on here(COACH T).To come up with a gameplan twice. and have the players ready twice,and to beat the hall of famer Shadowens twice, well I just think you might want to make another post after your intial post.

I agree ! Congrats to the Smyrna coaches :thumb: One of the best coaching staffs in the state !

Scored some points-------Check

Brought the wood-------Check

Mathers didn't matter------Check

Defense still stupid fast----Check

Strapped it on-----Check

O coordinator brought A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ game--------check

Mathers played second half and we saw what happened---------check

Running back was hurt and that was not a factor----------Check!!!!

well hello to you milo, 81bulldog, seantn and the rest of the smyrna gang...

it ain't to fun to have to listen to a blaze loss while you are in VERMONT...i don't want to do that again for sure... :roflolk:

i have not seen the video yet...but from what it sounded like...all of the above was true for the bulldogs...

i told someone on the phone after the game...sounded like smyrna was to big...and too fast...they ran the ball very sucessfully on a very good defense...they kept mathers in check and stoped several breakaway runs by coming out of no where to chase him down...no other team had been able to do that all year...

i had a great time on here...especially poking at the 3 guys above...but i knew this would be a tough game to win because of the size and speed and execution of smyrna...but as the week progressed...i had to bring my verbal A game up a notch...LOL... :mrgreen:

congrads to smyrna...i sincerely hope you win it all...you have the talent and coaching to do just that! i'm really glad for matt williams...he has been nothing but wonderful with my two oldest boys...hope you win it all! if anyone sees him though...tell him in his face that i am still the better turkey hunter... <_<

to the blaze...what a great season...or great last two seasons...21-4 over the last two years and 2 of those losses to smyrna...the thing i loved about this team is that we played better than we were...so many questions about the oline, QB and corners and wideouts at the start of the season...and all three of these areas played at a very high level as the season progressed...another great job of coaching by shad...he is certainly one of the best in getting the most out of who he has to work with...and motivating and loving on the boys!

time to move on to wrestling with my 9th grader and basketball with my 3rd grader...

PBD :flower:

PBD, good post. I can't imagine how you feel today having not been able to hug your son after his last high school game. You are a very supportive father and I am sure he is proud to be your son. I regret that I will miss seeing your son and Donkey's Burro play anymore here in the Boro. I am sure their playing days are not over, but it is just so different when they are in college. You don't get that day to day interaction after practice, scrimmages, and games. As a father myself, it is hard to see your son after that last game . It is so emotional. Reality sinks in for us, but it takes a little longer for it to sink in with them. You have taught your sons to be winners not only on the field but in the game of life. Kudos to you both and best of luck to your boys.

I really do hope this isn't the last of you guys on the T. You have made it entertaining to say the least.

PBD, good post. I can't imagine how you feel today having not been able to hug your son after his last high school game. You are a very supportive father and I am sure he is proud to be your son. I regret that I will miss seeing your son and Donkey's Burro play anymore here in the Boro. I am sure their playing days are not over, but it is just so different when they are in college. You don't get that day to day interaction after practice, scrimmages, and games. As a father myself, it is hard to see your son after that last game . It is so emotional. Reality sinks in for us, but it takes a little longer for it to sink in with them. You have taught your sons to be winners not only on the field but in the game of life. Kudos to you both and best of luck to your boys.

I really do hope this isn't the last of you guys on the T. You have made it entertaining to say the least.

nah..."i'll be back"...got that from a movie...lol

i got at least 3 more years on here with my youngest...in 9th grade

i'm just moving over to coachT wrestling for the season...

i have the utmost respect for you 2P...feel like i know ya...but have never met ya...which most would say...

AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT...Congratulations Smyrner!

Now as for the game. First team to 20 wins, Smyrna.

First half was mirror of second half in week three. I thought we failed to take advantage of the overplay early, I think the play calling was there but we were not able to execute and did not take advantage of TWO huge turnovers. Smyrna has two huge plays the 83 yard run td on 2nd and 25 and the big pass play to #4 setting up the second score.

Second half "on side kick" bad timing. Gave Smyrna great field position and gave them back mo just after we had seized, first play Wilson goes 46 yards, three plays later TD. Down again by 13 and could not recover.

I said it before the first kickoff, Smyrna has State Championship talent. Wilson is the X=Factor.

Big challenge next week playing a team that is good and can match your speed on the edge.

As for er kids, I Love these young men and it has truly been a honor for me to somehow be a part of your success. I have been around most of you since you were in the 8th grade and watched you grow up from boys to young men and its has been awesome! Best of Luck in Life!

Message to the underclassmen Juniors you now seniors, Sophomores you now juniors. Time to step up and keep the machine running. Work harder than you competition. Work smarter than your competition. Get real serious in the weight room the clock is running and your Senior night will be here way to soon.

Thanks to our Coaches for having our kids motivated, prepared and for a fantastic season!

We Are Blackman! no excuses necessary!

:popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

if you've ever loved a good western movie... "Tombstone" has to be one of the best...in the movie...wyatt earp seems to speak for the blackman blaze in this 2010 title run and specifically to the smyrna bulldogs...

"YOU TELL THEM I'M COMING AND he##'S COMING WITH ME, YOU HEAR!" :twisted:

Wyatt Earp

Speaking for the Blackman Blaze

at least you can say i warned you! just trying to be the nice guy on here! :rolleyes:

And if Ole Wyatt had come to Smyrna against this team instead of Tombstone, he would simply be a footnote in a book somewhere.

Glad you brought he!! with you. Not nearly as scary as I had imagined.

GO DAWGS!

Edited by bandawg