Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet it does. I was okay till Radio shook my hand and told me how proud he had been to watch my boy play for all those years. Then I kinda lost it, lol.

Well i was ok until i walked up to my son and he had chased marco and sacked him many time's and i will never will forget what he said ,,,Dad this was not suppose to end like this

Aw, man. That hurts!

Yeah it did for a while but we both got over it and he become to understand that when you get this far on any giving fri, night as a senior it can be over,,, but hey he had a record his last 2 yrs of 25-2 so he feel's like he help getting a winning trend going for JB so he is good with it,,, he will always be a winner in my eye's :thumb:

Yeah it did for a while but we both got over it and he become to understand that when you get this far on any giving fri, night as a senior it can be over,,, but hey he had a record his last 2 yrs of 25-2 so he feel's like he help getting a winning trend going for JB so he is good with it,,, he will always be a winner in my eye's :thumb:

25 and 2 is a winner in everybodys eyes. Thats 2 undefeated regular seasons in a row, very hard to do.

he will always be a winner in my eye's :thumb:

I second that emotion. :thumb: Pc had a decent run last year, they were right on the brink. Kinda wish he had one more year, but he has moved on to bigger and better things.

Is CoachT acting crazy, or is it just my stupid PC internet? Took me ten minutes to write this.

I second that emotion. :thumb: Pc had a decent run last year, they were right on the brink. Kinda wish he had one more year, but he has moved on to bigger and better things.

Is CoachT acting crazy, or is it just my stupid PC internet? Took me ten minutes to write this.

Y'all gotta stop I get on Coacht for a happy fix and now yall are making me cry. I have a Senior on this team. :( The game is going to be awesome I hope that us posters get to meet and greet before the game.

As for the bell witch don't mess with her or both teams could be in trouble.

True story, a local farmer was on the old Bell property and found a large flat rock that he thought would make a good landscaping rock loaded it in the back of his truck took it home and laid it on a rock wall. About an hour later his son was injured working with cattle, his truck wouldn't start, and his tractor quit and the mechanic couldn't firgure out what was wrong with either. The local farmer realized that the Witch, not a ghost jusboro, was ill at the rock removal. Local farmer two hours later loaded the rock in cousins truck took it back and put it back where it belonged. Once it was put back mechanic called and said the truck and tractor started working again and his son's injury was not as bad as first feared. My husband was the mechanic. So She is still presant and accounted for in these parts.

Jusboro, you have to come to the game to get your hat or hoodie I haven't decided which you will be wearing.

Y'all gotta stop I get on Coacht for a happy fix and now yall are making me cry. I have a Senior on this team. :( The game is going to be awesome I hope that us posters get to meet and greet before the game.

As for the bell witch don't mess with her or both teams could be in trouble.

True story, a local farmer was on the old Bell property and found a large flat rock that he thought would make a good landscaping rock loaded it in the back of his truck took it home and laid it on a rock wall. About an hour later his son was injured working with cattle, his truck wouldn't start, and his tractor quit and the mechanic couldn't firgure out what was wrong with either. The local farmer realized that the Witch, not a ghost jusboro, was ill at the rock removal. Local farmer two hours later loaded the rock in cousins truck took it back and put it back where it belonged. Once it was put back mechanic called and said the truck and tractor started working again and his son's injury was not as bad as first feared. My husband was the mechanic. So She is still presant and accounted for in these parts.

Jusboro, you have to come to the game to get your hat or hoodie I haven't decided which you will be wearing.

Bell witch is dead. My great ,great great grandpa killed that old witch. She did put a curse on me though she gave me all these good looks and money. Now all the men are jealous of me and women want me. It’s freaking killing me I don’t know what to do half the time. You can’t buy happiness. WC come on beat JB maybe she will lift this curse I have.

Really well i think JBS will be tough again next yr, the Qb 2nd yr starter is a junior and one of the tail back's is a junior the slow one lol no need to key on him he fall's over his on feet right moto

JB will b loaded nxt year for sure, and y'all talking bout #1 the tank, we will see how slow he is fri nght, he is slow !!