district 8A

possumtownshady

Any predictions on District 8A this year? I think it should be a fun year of basketball for most teams

A lot of people around Friendship are thinkin that they should run through the district, anybody see any truth to this? :popcorneater:

a lot of good athletes with the excitement of having a new coach could just drive this team for a state appearance!

It will depend on the boys buying into new coach's system. Football boys will report today. We will see how many of them are in shape when Coach Ross gets them. From what I have heard he and Coach Harris implements a program to get these players in shape. Once the football team gets on the program we may be a good team. Still have to put the ball in the basket and score to win. This team will thrive off of defense and getting turnovers.

Only time will tell. Hopefully will work out the kinks in the first two away games (Eagleville and MTCS) before Gordonsville comes to FCS on Dec 3rd

It will depend on the boys buying into new coach's system. Football boys will report today. We will see how many of them are in shape when Coach Ross gets them. From what I have heard he and Coach Harris implements a program to get these players in shape. Once the football team gets on the program we may be a good team. Still have to put the ball in the basket and score to win. This team will thrive off of defense and getting turnovers.

Only time will tell. Hopefully will work out the kinks in the first two away games (Eagleville and MTCS) before Gordonsville comes to FCS on Dec 3rd

It may take the G-men some time to get going. They will only be playing about 8 players in the Hall of Fame games. They have 1 starter and other key players still in football. They may not be back in time for the Dec. 3 game. We will have to wait and see. Should be an exciting season. RBS will be hard to beat. TC has a good group returning. Any way you look at it...it is going to be fun. Good luck to all.

It may take the G-men some time to get going. They will only be playing about 8 players in the Hall of Fame games. They have 1 starter and other key players still in football. They may not be back in time for the Dec. 3 game. We will have to wait and see. Should be an exciting season. RBS will be hard to beat. TC has a good group returning. Any way you look at it...it is going to be fun. Good luck to all.

what was trousdale's record last year? :roflol: :roflol:

is this an excuse being made in advance for gordonsville on dec 3rd when they play friendship?

it sounded like an excuse to me. so since you are already trying to make excuses for them then i'll say friendship takes this game easily :thumb:

FCS won't get anything easy. When football players reported Monday sr Kyle Neal (hamstring), jr Connor Gaines (ankle) and jr Dalton Patterson (elbow/shoulder) didn't practice. I also think Neal will miss first two games because of the ejection during Friday night's football game (player must sit out 2 games after ejection)

DP who was probably going to start at point guard has a broken growth plate and rumor is he will be out 8 weeks. That is a HUGE blow for our boys.