Friendship

TheOberver

Most impressed by Friendship, the best prepared team TheObserver has seen this season. Outstanding game plan, great fan following, and the horn all but neturalized the home field advantage.

Kids played their guts out and left it all on the field. The trick play to set up the go-ahead score was executed perfectly.

This game had everything that makes high school football so special. In the end Signal won due to the number of kids who play, they just were fresher when it counted.

From someone that cares a great deal about the FC football program, I appreciate your kind words about our boys. I have never been prouder of a group of yong men who absolutely played their guts out, as did Signals boys. We spoke after the game and wondered what we might do the next week against TC had we won because we would be without several. They literally left everything up on that Mountain. Let me congratulate the Eagles and their fans on the win. You guys showed tremendous class all the way across the board. Let me tell eveyone on the T that if you were not at Signal on Friday, then you missed one of the more exciting football games of the evening and one of the best that I have ever witnessed. Good luck Seven. I tried to send you a message, but I am terrible with technology.