2011 Dresden Football

hogheaven

I Always expect the worst, so I'm usually pleasantly surprised. I think 9 would be possible if the team played mistake free. 3 if we play bad. I'm guessing the actual record will be in between, but that is why they play the games. Offseason wouldn't be so bad if they didn't mess it up with basketball and baseball. that is like locking you up in a cell for life, then when they notice you aren't miserable, they put Oprah on the television and make you watch it all day. aaaaaaarrrgghh..lol

I like Oprah.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey?...Is Mckenzie One Of The Three? :roflolk: And I Do Think Your Competitive In All Of Them. :thumb:

McKenzie, is going down next year.....lol. I can guarantee that we will definately beat you if we can just take the wheels off the bus and barricade 22. We still haven't been able to play mistake free and win the turnover battle. We can't beat any good team until we fix that. Comer's teams rarely beat themselves. But, I always look forward to that game cuz it will happen at some point (i think) and I wanna be there! Go Lions

Yep! at the pit. And I heard all 15 of our fans will be there. We have a new strategy. Gonna charge 10 dollars for anybody wearing red to get in the gate. It would be great to have a bigger crowd than the rebels. 50 dollars for anyone going by the name "butchie". Starting to look at that schedule and think "dang, I miss greenfield and Halls". Then I looked at McKenzie's schedule and I don't feel so bad. Go Dresden Lions!

Well, week 3 almost done. Team starting to get through the worst of the soreness. 15 o lineman fighting for 5 spots. One has already eliminated himself by not working hard in the weight room. The rest are doing well.

Spring ball will be hampered by baseball again. Stinks! I wish spring ball would be allowed first two weeks of summer. Basketball and baseball should be outlawed!

Well, week 3 almost done. Team starting to get through the worst of the soreness. 15 o lineman fighting for 5 spots. One has already eliminated himself by not working hard in the weight room. The rest are doing well.

Spring ball will be hampered by baseball again. Stinks! I wish spring ball would be allowed first two weeks of summer. Basketball and baseball should be outlawed!

Maybe if the line works real hard we can start running the ball :roflol:

Maybe if the line works real hard we can start running the ball :roflol:

I've heard that the offensive coordinator is allergic to running the football. It seems that the allergy almost killed him while quarterbacking at Bruceton during his high school years. Its a good thing that there is a cure in Dresden for this allergy. Loss of senior QB. Along with an annoying line coach, I'm sure he can be cured. If not, gonna lock him up with the hogs.