region 3-5a

fullback31

What is everyone's thoughts on how the regions will end up going into tonights games? Here is mine.

1.Cumberland County

2.Franklin County

3.Lincoln County

4.Coffee County

5.Cookeville

6.Warren County

Might have picked Lincoln County for second but I don't believe Franklin will lose in the region again.I also believe Cumberland County will be undefeated in the region.

Guest CavalierPride

I still believe that the only reason Cumberland Co. is 6-0 is because of an easy schedule. I have been around Tenenssee Football for quite some time now and it happens every year with some teams. They pick easy teams to play at the start of the season..so they get all the attention but then when the real teams start coming to play..they fold!

Im going with:

1.Cookeville

2.Lincoln County

2/3.Cumberland Co.

4.Franklin County

5.Coffee County

6.Warren County

I think with the way Cookeville and Lincoln County played last friday....they both will beat Cumberland County...so it could be a tie for 2nd but i see Coach Joslin's Cavaliers winning this region. Mark My word.....

Guest CavalierPride

Nope..i havent seen Cumberland County's Offensive line but I was at the game last year and they werent too impressive. Coach Joslin's line isnt too shabby. I dont see how a team can improve soo greatly over just a year. I still beleive with an easy schedule...any team can be 8th in the state.

I cant wait until these 2 team faces off. Best of luck to both teams but im behind Jerry Joslin's Cavaliers!!

Green Wave/Cavalier Pride