Top Sequatchie Valley players?

scout2

Doesn't seem to be anyone interested in this topic. I have seen all the valley teams play except SP and there is some good ball players up and down this valley. This is my take on some of the best players I saw as I'm not going to say who is the best. And I know Sp will no doubt have some good players, but Like I said I didn't get a chance to see them play..

RB-Sequatchie-Hunter Lewis

RB-Bledsoe-Brandon Smith

RB-Sequatchie-Jerry Fain

RB-Sequatchie-Justice Stewart

Most Valley teams didn't throw a lot so best is WR-Bledsoe-Gibbons

Lineman-Sequatchie's O line as a whole, produced 3 1200yd backs who else can say that.

With the help of all the teams in the valley Im going to try and put together an all valley 1st team off and def. I dont know names of people so i will put numbers and they can be filled in. The teams that we are picking from include South Pitt,Marion,Sequatchie,Whitwell,Bledsoe,and Grundy.Im going to fill in the ones that I know.

QB- Hollway-Bledsoe JR.( felt he was a little better then Millard even though Millard may have a state ring)

RB-R. Hale- South Pitt. Sr.

RB-J.Fain-Sequatchie Jr.

RB-J.Stewart-Sequatchie Sr.

WR-A. Chubb-SP JR.

WR-D.Johnson-SP SO.

WR-Gibbons-BC SR.

TE/WR-Any nomination here.

OL-T.Austin-Seq-Jr.

OL-Wordlaw-SP( dont know grade and I hope i spelled name right)

OL-Number 77(I think its his number) from BC

OL-Any nomination here.

OL-T.Clark-Seq-Sr.

DL-Fultz kid from grundy( I know nake isnt right) Sr.

DL-A.Lamb-Seq So.

DL-Any nomination here.

DL-Any nomination here.

LB-Blevins-SP( dont know the grade and I hope its the right kid)

LB-R.Grant-Seq JR.

LB-#33 From grundy ( dont know name or grade)

LB-Any nomination here.

DB-R.Smith-Seq-Jr.

DB-Nunley GC-Sr( Could have also went in ATH)

DB-Any nomination here.

DB-Any nomination here.

ATH-H.Lewis-Seq SR.

ATH-B.Smith-BC JR.

Coach of the year in Valley-Let the g=agrument begin for this one.

Doesn't seem to be anyone interested in this topic. I have seen all the valley teams play except SP and there is some good ball players up and down this valley. This is my take on some of the best players I saw as I'm not going to say who is the best. And I know Sp will no doubt have some good players, but Like I said I didn't get a chance to see them play..

RB-Sequatchie-Hunter Lewis

RB-Bledsoe-Brandon Smith

RB-Sequatchie-Jerry Fain

RB-Sequatchie-Justice Stewart

Most Valley teams didn't throw a lot so best is WR-Bledsoe-Gibbons

Lineman-Sequatchie's O line as a whole, produced 3 1200yd backs who else can say that.

I mean bratt i do agree its you gotta have a good oline when you have yet one 1200 yard back but three thats awesome but they did run a wing t that features three backs gotta give them props they are good not taking anything away from them but they did constantly run the ball over and over they didnt have a passing game if they did they would have been un stoppable to bad they didnt have travis millard or cody holloway then theyd went deep in playoffs.

With the help of all the teams in the valley Im going to try and put together an all valley 1st team off and def. I dont know names of people so i will put numbers and they can be filled in. The teams that we are picking from include South Pitt,Marion,Sequatchie,Whitwell,Bledsoe,and Grundy.Im going to fill in the ones that I know.

QB- Hollway-Bledsoe JR.( felt he was a little better then Millard even though Millard may have a state ring)

RB-R. Hale- South Pitt. Sr.

RB-J.Fain-Sequatchie Jr.

RB-J.Stewart-Sequatchie Sr.

WR-A. Chubb-SP JR.

WR-D.Johnson-SP SO.

WR-Gibbons-BC SR.

TE/WR-Any nomination here.

OL-T.Austin-Seq-Jr.

OL-Wordlaw-SP( dont know grade and I hope i spelled name right)

OL-Jesse Sandell SO from BC

OL-Any nomination here.

OL-T.Clark-Seq-Sr.

DL-Fultz kid from grundy( I know nake isnt right) Sr.

DL-A.Lamb-Seq So.

DL-60 Brian Martin SR BC?

DL-Any nomination here.

LB-Blevins-SP( dont know the grade and I hope its the right kid)

LB-R.Grant-Seq JR.

LB-#33 From grundy ( dont know name or grade)

LB-54 Tyler Henderson BC

DB-R.Smith-Seq-Jr.

DB-Nunley GC-Sr( Could have also went in ATH)

DB-Michael Gibbons? again? SR BC

DB-Any nomination here.

ATH-H.Lewis-Seq SR.

ATH-B.Smith-BC JR.

Coach of the year in Valley-Let the g=agrument begin for this one.

COACH OF YEAR HAS TO GO TO VIC GRIDER SP

I mean bratt i do agree its you gotta have a good oline when you have yet one 1200 yard back but three thats awesome but they did run a wing t that features three backs gotta give them props they are good not taking anything away from them but they did constantly run the ball over and over they didnt have a passing game if they did they would have been un stoppable to bad they didnt have travis millard or cody holloway then theyd went deep in playoffs.

I didn't say our backs weren't good, they were the best in the valley. If you were to ask anyone of them they would tell you they couldn't have done it without them. I don't care if you run the wing T or wish bone if the lineman don't stay on their blocks you don't have 3 backs gain that many yds period.

Our QB last year was better than Cody or Travis (IMO) and while we did throw a little more and was more successful our offense was geared for the run just like Pikeville used to be. Having said that, we lost last year to York in the first round with a good QB. You have to have more than just a QB , you also have to have someone that can catch the ball too. Our best WR started 3 years at that position and after the third game he was converted to QB. He may not be the best thrower, but he ran the offense smootly and knew every play in the play book. I am proud of him since he wanted to quite after he fumbled late in the game at Central. I will take his leadership and his extremely hard work ethic over anybodys, and yes he is my son and I am proud he is.

And one last thought, if given an option I would take SM's QB or CCS QB before either Travis or Cody hands down.