Tennessee High Offseason

THSVIKINGS11

You guys lose that many guys and how many guys started?

The lineups changed so many times it was hard to keep track. If I'm not mistaken two starters will be back on offense. There were 9 underclassmen starting at some point throughout the season on defense, however, there were never that many in a particular game...maybe 6 underclassmen at the most during a single game and that number thinned at the season was coming to an end.

Edited by THSVikings2004

The lineups changed so many times it was hard to keep track. If I'm not mistaken two starters will be back on offense. There were 9 underclassmen starting at some point throughout the season on defense, however, there were never that many in a particular game...maybe 6 underclassmen at the most during a single game and that number thinned at the season was coming to an end.

Do you guys think you will be down again (by your standards) or is it one of those deals where it is addition by subtraction?

Do you guys think you will be down again (by your standards) or is it one of those deals where it is addition by subtraction?

Well, going by Stubbs' comments on the coaches show a couple of weeks ago, he said it will be the youngest team he's ever coached. So they might be down again we'll see. I don't follow the jv or freshmen teams so I don't have a good idea what's coming up through the school.

Bobby Quinn comes to mind...too bad he's a senior.

11, do you know who the Vikings picked up besides Jeff Co for non-conference games? I heard they're not playing Greeneville.

I can't wait to see you all next year should be a great game. I do have a question though, is it going to be at the castle or at dumplin valley? Either way should be an exciting non conference game

I can't wait to see you all next year should be a great game. I do have a question though, is it going to be at the castle or at dumplin valley? Either way should be an exciting non conference game

The Jefferson County poster listed it as a Tennessee High home game. I was hoping 11 could get back on here to confirm the 2011 schedule.