TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want you! i want butchie! jk. id love to meet you Duck. See you there around 6:15/30

I can prolly hang there 'till 6:30 before heading up to claim my perch!!!! I'd like to meet you too. The Ponytail will be under wraps but I'll be the oldest guy standing around the flagpole. Since Butchie ain't gonna be there I'll likelest be the ugliest too!!! :roflol:

We've all talked a lot of mess the last couple of seasons but, both have earned this Friday night's game. Can't think of a team more worthy of playing this week than TCA even though I'd likely rather be playing Douglass or someone like that!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself there.

Hope to meet you and all of ya'll have a safe trip and a injury free game.

:roflol:

Well I'm not swapping membership cards for one of those Gay Hawk Gold Cards Butchie has been trying to pass out.:roflol: So I guess I will break out the Red and Gray plaids again!:thumb: If it were not so cold I might could find a kilt and wear it. They are usually plaid.:roflol:

Aight now ya'll, easy on the kilts. I'm 75% Scot and 25% Irish so ya'll ease up there some!!! Actually, that 100% makes up about 75% of my lineage. There is about 20% American Indian in there too. Yes, I'm a mutt before anyone else goes there but still.................just sayin'!!!!

Look here Rowdy Roddy Wannab, please no kilt. Butchie may want to play your bag pipes.

OMG, V&T1 has reached the pinnacle now. He has finally achieved "Elite" status with that post!!!! Welcome to the "Slightly Deranged" Level V&T1!!! You have arrived!!! Even I would likely have backed away from that one!!!! Wit level of 1000 on a scale of 1 to 100!! :thumb:

McKenzie, this is the year you can bring home that trophy! Our district deserves it. Whoop up on TCA and then show them boys out east what West Tennessee football is all about. Impressive year! We will be there friday cheering. But, come week 2......you become hated again...lol. Good luck rebels! Dresden is behind you! but gaining....lol. No injuries and safe trip for the TCA folk. Go Dresden!

Thank you to our neighbors in Dresden. This isn't our first time here and I promise the Rebs are doing eveything possible to make the dream come true. It's a west TN thing now. Now there is only Milan, Lexington and us (+TCA) left. Any of us still standing after Friday are on my support list.

Dresden is headed in the right direction and even though there is one week out of the season that I just can't pull for ya'll, ya'll should get there sooner or later. It's a TON of work and dedication to give from the players and coaches and fans though. It took the Rebels longer than I can remember to get here and I'm sure glad it may happen in my lifetime. I paid dues at McKenzie, both my kids paid dues at McKenzie and I'm ready to see the payoff!!! For us it's a Rebel thang now!!! We are both the same just 15 miles apart on Hwy. 22. :thumb:

hogheaven.....cool handle all things considered!!! :roflolk::thumb:

Edited by duckman38201

from mt.pleasant we wish mckenzie good luck, get it done, and we'll see ya'll next year at our place. good luck.

finley, I guess we've only played twice and as far as I can tell, a McKenzie/MtP game is a cardiologists dream come true. We will give all we got to take care of business this season. And if we get it done we can give some thanks to ya'll for reminding us that we can be beaten. I know we all talk a lot of mess along thru the season but, the bottom line is that teams that routinely play at the level we all have the last few years earned the right to mess with each other some and respect each other afterwards.

If it weren't for Friday Night Football in our areas, life would be pretty dull!!!

PS-- Ya'll produced a fine one with Marco. AND a fine team this season...no doubt the best team we have seen other than maybe Camden!

Edited by duckman38201

While we are in a thankful mood, I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to both the Rebels and TCA.

One thing we can all agree on is we are all very lucky and thankful to be where we are not only on Friday night but overall.

God bless each of you.

Now enough of that.

Time to go to work Rebels! LEAVE NO DOUBT!!