TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two teams have met both of the last two seasons and are very familiar with each other.

The only difference that I can see is that the Rebels have, in a big way, started playing at a level that I haven't seen them at (maybe ever) and turned loose the Beast. Awsome game tonight Rebels.

I know that they are practicing hard and late to prepare every week now. They were back behind the house practicing on Bethel's field (I think Thursday night) in the rain untill probably 7-8 that night it seemed like. What an effort and dedication! :thumb:

Rebel Nation is behind you guys...........TCB

Edited by duckman38201

These two teams have met both of the last two seasons and are very familiar with each other.

The only difference that I can see is that the Rebels have, in a big way, started playing at a level that I haven't seen them at (maybe ever) and turned loose the Beast. Awsome game tonight Rebels.

I know that they are practicing hard and late to prepare every week now. They were back behind the house practicing on Bethel's field (I think Thursday night) in the rain untill probably 7-8 that night it seemed like. What an effort and dedication! :thumb:

Rebel Nation is behind you guys...........TCB

Duck I think your rebels are gonna be in Cookville in a couple weeks if they play the way they did tonight. I enjoyed watching Riverside get blown out :thumb: . And where were you sitting tonight cause I think I might have seen you.

Duck I think your rebels are gonna be in Cookville in a couple weeks if they play the way they did tonight. I enjoyed watching Riverside get blown out :thumb: . And where were you sitting tonight cause I think I might have seen you.

I was on the top row, one section toward the scoreboard from the pressbox right at the head of that aisle. Big 'ol boy with a red Rebel Hoodie and red Rebel cap on. Don't let me leave out the beard.

Cookville.......maybe.....hope so. But, trust me, TCA wants us

BAD!! It should be a well spent $8. I do believe there were a bunch of ya'll up around us tonight. I would have been the one hollering WOOOOOOOOOO a lot tonight and not because I was using Berkley trilene line either!!! If you bass fish you know what I mean. (Not a big Rick Flair fan either)

And if it was me, I'm dying to know what made you think it was me!!!! I'm pretty weird in my own way. In the early season in T-shirt weather I'm REAL easy to spot. Big old boy in a Red Rebel t-shirt and cap and a pony tail down to my waist (which was under my hoodie tonight).....also the beard.

Pre-game you will often find me and Butchie together. I'm Thunder and he's Lightening. We usually get on opposite ends of the field during games so both of us don't get kicked out at the same game!!! LOL.....just kidding about that.

Edited by duckman38201

I was on the top row, one section toward the scoreboard from the pressbox right at the head of that aisle. Big 'ol (and old) boy with a red Rebel Hoodie and red Rebel cap on. Don't let me leave out the beard.

Cookville.......maybe.....hope so. But, trust me, TCA wants us

BAD!! It should be a well spent $8. I do believe there were a bunch of ya'll up around us tonight. I would have been the one hollering WOOOOOOOOOO a lot tonight and not because I was using Berkley trilene line either!!! If you bass fish you know what I mean.

Agree here duck, I sure hope we do not underestimate TCA next week. Yes we are playing very good right now, but they did just beat a very good Humboldt team so something is clicking over there as well. Last time we met it was a good showing, but lets not base that game on the one next week. We just need to stay focused and continue the run. Prepare this week like we always do and show it on the field next Friday.

Edited by McKRebelDad

Agree with that. Hopefully ill be able to get off work to come see these games this year. Go Rebels! :thumb:

DC, I hung around the flag pole 'till around 6:15 or a little after and then went and helped Butchie with one of the sets of horns and had to go claim my seat. Hope you made it...........what a shocker!!!

In my playing days I remember Fridays like it was today...actually it was today. Forget eating. Pacing the floor. Every now and then giving the wall a forearm!!! Now I can eat and DON"T throw forearms at the walls anymore but, the same tension is there. Next level Saturdays are worse. Don't do those things any more either.

The gameday fire never leaves you!! Wear it with pride.

Hope you can make it over too friend. AND to the show if we can make it. I've got many thoughts in my head about where we are now. They should be saved for a week though. But, this is the Rebels 4th trip to the Semi's I do believe. Out of it all we've got one Silver Ball. Tonight the Rebs looked like they just might want to take the next step.

Agree here duck, I sure hope we do not underestimate TCA next week. Yes we are playing very good right now, but they did just beat a very good Humboldt team so something is clicking over there as well. Last time we met it was a good showing, but lets not base that game on the one next week. We just need to stay focused and continue the run. Prepare this week like we always do and show it on the field next Friday.

From watching our last two meetings with TCA I feel confident that the Rebels will NOT be overconfident against them. It's very obvious to me that Comer's two strongest suits coaching the Rebs is preparedness and discipline!! How many flags were thrown on us tonight? That's a good sign for starters but, of course we have some of the best officials at this level too so......

The Rebels WON'T underestimate TCA......trust me!

Sure hated to see Floyd lose control for a moment and in effect end his career as a Rebel tonight. That was a shame.

Is Max OK?