Milan @ Goodpasture

CougarBrown

It might bring a tear to my eye when we kick the stuffing out of GP, because their fans are so nice. Lol. We really do appreciate your hospitality. Not many of our competitors schools would be so courteous. Thanks for your suggestions on restaurants and hotels. Should be a good and close game and hopefully injury free. Good luck to both teams. Go Dawgs!!!

You're very welcome. We're just glad we don't have to make that long drive for a change. By the way, dress warm. Our visitors have always commented how the cold wind blows up under the bleachers.

Regarding any stuffing kicking, I haven't seen Milan play so any prediction on my part would be totally blind. I'll say this. I've felt all year Pearl Cohn would face Alcoa in Cookeville. They've got D1 talent and their kids are tough as nails. Yet we were able to beat them. If you come to Goodpasture and beat us you've got quite a ball team. I can tell you I'll tip my hat,congratulate you and hope you slay Goliath.

Nobody expected Milan to make it past the first round of the playoffs????? What????? Who was that?

If you are from Milan then I understand but if you are from Milan than you did not listen to the community or read the papers. We lost a huge groups of guys, ask anyone this season has been a great surprise and blessing.

Hey Singjuice, I just pulled up hotel options in Goodlettsville. There's a Marriott Courtyard at 865 Conference Drive. Conference Drive is right by Rivergate Mall. I wouldn't suggest anything on Dickerson Road near Goodpasture. FB Girl and others might have more suggestions. Be safe with your family coming in.

The Marriott Courtyard in Goodlettsville was just built this year, very nice. I would recommend this hotel too. I checked room rates $99 for 2 queens on Friday night. It is only 2 exits further North off 65. Take 65 North exit Long Hollow Pike make right go to Conference Drive make right..up on left. There is a Shoneys, Waffle House, and Cracker Barrel on same street.

https://www.marriott.com/reservation/rateListMenu.mi

I think there is also a Days Inn and Red Roof Inn on the same street.

Edited by GPCougarFan

You're very welcome. We're just glad we don't have to make that long drive for a change. By the way, dress warm. Our visitors have always commented how the cold wind blows up under the bleachers.

Regarding any stuffing kicking, I haven't seen Milan play so any prediction on my part would be totally blind. I'll say this. I've felt all year Pearl Cohn would face Alcoa in Cookeville. They've got D1 talent and their kids are tough as nails. Yet we were able to beat them. If you come to Goodpasture and beat us you've got quite a ball team. I can tell you I'll tip my hat,congratulate you and hope you slay Goliath.

maestro i just have to post and hand it to u u are indeed a class act if i have ever seen one congrats to gp on making it this far i wish we could host but we all know it doesnt work that way always anyhow hope for a very good game and no injurys to either team and as well if u win i will tip my hat say congrats and go get that gold ball and bring it back to the west side of the bracket