Milan @ Goodpasture

CougarBrown

maestro i just have to post and hand it to u u are indeed a class act if i have ever seen one congrats to gp on making it this far i wish we could host but we all know it doesnt work that way always anyhow hope for a very good game and no injurys to either team and as well if u win i will tip my hat say congrats and go get that gold ball and bring it back to the west side of the bracket

Thank you very much. Competition is what builds character. Ideally, you go out there and lay it on the line and shake the man's hand on the other side when it's all over. Unfortunately, someone has to lose. But sports, especially football teaches so many life lessons. Milan's reputation in a good way speaks for itself. I would hope ours does too. Tomorrow night at about 10pm it's going to stink for one of the teams. But I have total confidence both sides are going to leave it all out on the field and conduct themselves as gentlemen. I'm sure all the fans will be passionate and show sportsmanship. Again, safe travel for the Bulldog faithful. Prayers again for no injuries. When it's all over Friday night may the West side unite in support for it's representative in Cookeville.

watch for goodpasture to soke the field down a couple of days before. If your team has alot of speed.They like to slow you down to gain the advantage.That middle school offence works better when they dont have to deal with speed.

Mother Nature taking care of that right now, possibly 2 in expected overnight.

watch for goodpasture to soke the field down a couple of days before. If your team has alot of speed.They like to slow you down to gain the advantage.That middle school offence works better when they dont have to deal with speed.

Problem with that senerio is GP has speed and it would slow them down, remains to be seen about Milans speed, we are going to find out in about 23 hours

No nerve here cougho.

You show up every 364 days then disappear again.

Just like Punxsutawney Phil.

come on bridgey...I've been here seasn-long since 2003...and just curious...why are you on the Milan-Goodpasture topic??...shouldn't you be in the Alcoa "open zone" whoever they're playing topic??

They have been running that middle school offense all year, but I hear the varsity offense will be in place friday.Should be a dandy.

It seems this young lad is from Alcoa. A typical ignorant high-school student. I am glad to report that not all Alcoa fans are like that and most of them have a lot of class.

don't think any records will be broken in friday-nites game either

I would tend to agree with you. Both teams will be held below thier scoring average IMO. Guessing the winner will be in the low 20's or high teens. I really do think GP will struggle to get more than 14 but I could be wrong. We will know in less than 24 hours.