Wayne County in 2011-2012

jusboro

My favorite memory of that short rivalry was at the end of this years game and Rice was scramblin and the big DIV1A recruit they had at def end was giving chase and got smacked out on a peel back block.

:roflol: HaHa....yep, that was the best play of the game. Janson peeled around and put that big'ol boy to the ground. That is what I liked most about our line this year. Always peelin back around and lookin for the ear hole shot. :twisted:

We have 2 tough games next year against Perry County and Mt. Pleasant.

We very well could be 10-0, but I see like 7-3, 8-2, or 9-1.

Does anyone know who our non-region games will be besides Lewis County? I know that McEwen and Chester County dropped us.

I have heard Cascade, Moore County, and Lawrence County thrown around as potential opponents. Moore County and Cascade are old rivalries and decent (yet very beatable) teams. However, Lawrence County would be the biggest school we have played since Hardin County back in '91 and '92 - those games were close, but still losses (Of course, WC was 2-8 and 1-9 during those years).

I imagine that it is going to be pretty hard to get a decent schedule after averaging 10 wins a season over the last four years. While competition is all well and good, the current playoff system is based primarily off overall WINS, and teams like Lawrence Co. aren't conducive to winning. Also, Coach Rice needs to think about 2012. If we make the schedule too hard next year we might be looking at a 2 win season in 2012, with several humiliating losses along the way.

Depending on the strength of the non-region schedule, I think we will be in the neighborhood of 7-3 to 9-1 again.

Does anyone know who our non-region games will be besides Lewis County? I know that McEwen and Chester County dropped us.

I have heard Cascade, Moore County, and Lawrence County thrown around as potential opponents. Moore County and Cascade are old rivalries and decent (yet very beatable) teams. However, Lawrence County would be the biggest school we have played since Hardin County back in '91 and '92 - those games were close, but still losses (Of course, WC was 2-8 and 1-9 during those years).

I imagine that it is going to be pretty hard to get a decent schedule after averaging 10 wins a season over the last four years. While competition is all well and good, the current playoff system is based primarily off overall WINS, and teams like Lawrence Co. aren't conducive to winning. Also, Coach Rice needs to think about 2012. If we make the schedule too hard next year we might be looking at a 2 win season in 2012, with several humiliating losses along the way.

Depending on the strength of the non-region schedule, I think we will be in the neighborhood of 7-3 to 9-1 again.

I talked to someone and I've heard Cascade and even Franklin Road Academy.

:roflol::roflol: Now that is funny. I can't wait till we beat PC. Ya'll have one good season and your talkin like we will barly finish at best third possibly fourth....lol....ok.

I don't see what is so hard to understand about this situation. You'll lost your stud, we didn't lose ours. It won't even be a competition. :roflolk:

Wayne Co. goes 8-2 at best they will lose to mTp and PC possibly even CWood. But we'll just have to wait and see. :popcorneater:

mTp may be rebuilding next year. They loose whole OL, two of the three DL, TB, both receivers, all LB's, TE just to name a few. They do have #1 & #4 & #19 back next season. This bunch of kids did win a buch of games in middle school. Have to wait and see what turns out next year.

I don't see what is so hard to understand about this situation. You'll lost your stud, we didn't lose ours. It won't even be a competition. :roflolk:

Ok, lets see.....We lost 2 players on D. Both were D-lineman, which swapped in and out with three other junior D-lineman. We have A.Rice comin back who IMO can do just about anythin his brother does. Also, we have C.Butler returning who rushed for 952 yards and about 17 rushing TDs. I'm tellin ya brother man. Fear the Veer. :twisted:

Although, I would expect someone like you to not understand.....someone who was bashing T.Rice on the Mr. Football thread and saying, It is just my opinion. Sore loser. :roflolk: